Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who wants Alan Mullery back as manager?

D'you want the KING back at Brighton?

• Total voters

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
:bowdown:

MULLERY, MULLERY. MULLERY, MULLERY, BORN IS THIS KING OF WHITE HART LANE*!!!!!!!!!!

*The Withdean

Are you pissed or on something ? Mullery was fine when he had plenty of money to squander but he would utterly useless now, just like he was during his second stint here.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Are you pissed or on something ? Mullery was fine when he had plenty of money to squander but he would utterly useless now, just like he was during his second stint here.

No.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
It's now very easy to see why so many people want you banned, pointless discussing matters with a child.

1 - You can't help your age.
2 - Awww Diddums people want me banned.
3 - Double Diddums, i'd have to make a new account.
4 - 8/10
5 - Your learning.

The knock-out blow :lolol:

Not quite, my internet was down.:flameboun

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The knock-out blow :lolol:

Do you think I used too many syllables ? :laugh::laugh:

Actually I got fed up with Mullery the first time he was here. His nasty habit of losing his temper and publicly slating players got very boring. For every Mark Lawrenceson he'd get a Teddy Maybank and a Peter Sayer. Don't forget it was his idea to sell Peter Ward which was a dreadful mistake. Every club he managed after he left he did nothing, remind you of anybody else ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
1 - You can't help your age.
2 - Awww Diddums people want me banned.
3 - Double Diddums, i'd have to make a new account.
4 - 8/10
5 - Your learning.

Not quite, my internet was down.:flameboun

Yes and you also are illiterate. You mean 'You're' not 'your', another sign of a lack of education, that and the fact you have no idea what you're talking about. Given the hour I assume Mummy has let you stay up late because it's Christmas.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Yes and you also are illiterate. You mean 'You're' not 'your', another sign of a lack of education, that and the fact you have no idea what you're talking about. Given the hour I assume Mummy has let you stay up late because it's Christmas.

Picking up on people's gramma, is a sign of admitting defeat & that is something i respect.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
Yes because going back has worked so well with Adams.

:thud:

Let's face it, we need a complete shake up. No going back to the past, or hiring internal rubbish as our manager, hell I wouldn't even want an ex player in charge. We need somebody who wont live on former glories, somebody who actually has to prove himself to us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here