Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who to drop for Knight?

Who would you drop for Knight?

• Would you drop Piercy and go with Knight & McPhee?

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Would you drop McPhee and go with Knight & Piercy?

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Would you leave Knight out and stay with Piercy & McPhee?

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Would you drop Hart and play Piercy wide right with Knight & McPhee up front?

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Would You drop Jones and play Piercy wide left with Knight & McPhee up front?

Votes: 16 38.1%

• Total voters

berkshire seagull said:
Mc phee to be dropped:)

What do you base that on? :)

Even though he got two yesterday I would still drop Piercey to the bench in a straight swap for Knight. Don't like to pick holes but apart from the goals he didn't impress me an awful lot. He definitely doesn't have the pace of Jones to skin right-backs so I would only mainly play him in a central midfield position. Unfortunately for him Yeates is close to making that role his own.

Piercey did well yesterday, but the Knight/McPhee partnership has already got us 26 goals this season. Got to stick with that IMHO.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why drop anyone? Tell Leon he can come back when he can stop f***ing diving all over the place and (badly) trying to con people.

'Short Daniel Webb, He's just a short Daniel Webb' :lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
exactly. you can see taht leon knight has got a reputation. egverytime piercy went down we got a free-kick. he also got there first guy sent off. if that had've been knight, all those decisions would've gone against us.

and when was the last time we won 4-0? ok ok, it was only wycombe, but we had only beat chesterfield 1-0 at full strenght.

if it aint broke, don't fix it!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Mcphee needs a break, give him a rest.

And while we're at it can we see Piercy on a more regular basis please.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Scotty M said:
everytime piercy went down we got a free-kick. he also got there first guy sent off. .

Piercey didn't get anyone sent off. The first guy got sent off for his language to a linesman. Nothing to do with Piercey at all.

I think put Knight on the bench and bring him on as sub during the game.
He doesn't have a divine right to the strikers spot and will help his attitude

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
drop hart , he didn't really impress me yesterday , piercy did , jones is getting into his stride and mcphee being groomed into a first team striker ! , but not drop hart completely ,just stick him on the bench

Grin

Jul 5, 2003
Lewes
Uncle Buck said:
If you are going to drop anyone it is surely Hart, he looks a sad player these days, seems he has not really got over that leg break, the only thing he did do yesterday was cover Watson.

Dont agree with that at all, i still think that harty is a connstant threat because he has that bit of pace and flair that we lack and when he starts running at players it seems to give the whole side a lift.

I say drop jones, he has been totally crap all season (i wasnt at Port Vale at home) and against whycome he was shit, shouldnt be starting anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here