Tom the Croc

Oct 12, 2004
Brighton - where else?
when i log on to nsc this appears

Pre-order @ Amazon

Pre-order @ HMV North Stand Chat Welcome back, Tom the Croc
View New Posts
Members: 3,252, Threads: 41,804 (215,648,895 views), Posts: 727,518
Welcome to our newest member, cpendse The time now is 05:13 PM.
You last visited: 02-01-2005 02:50 PM.

The Albion

Forum Posts Threads Last Post Moderator
The Big Board
Discuss it all here. 687751 39754 02-01-2005 05:13 PM
by the full harris
Artois, El Presidente, Lord Bracknell, roz
Ticket Exchange **NO TOUTING**
Buy, sell and swap tickets 74 39 02-01-2005 05:10 PM
by Citrus

now whats strange about that i hear you shout!
well at the top it says welcome back 'tom the croc'.
i am not,never have been and never will be tom the bloody croc.
i havn't posted on this forum for over a year and now im am no more than a fleeting visitor.so why the f*** am i being automaticly logged on as this person.
has tom hacked into my pc & as i type this,having a right old spend up with my credit card & paypal account,or is there a simple explanation.
so can the real tom the croc please stand up
and can someone tell me wot the feck is going on.:ohmy:

Tazman

Jul 5, 2003
Seaford Where else!
I think it must be someone else using your PC, coz Passwords are stored in your cookies.???

Tom the Croc

Oct 12, 2004
Brighton - where else?
This is the real Tom the Croc. I can happily confirm that I not been using your pc, or indeed any of your finances. I have, though, logged on to NSC on a BHASVIC pc. Maybe I am being really stupid, but I dont see the link myself.

Oh and Lord B, you have briefly met me as I posed for a picture with the much maligned Daniel Harding and the play off trophy a few weeks ago at Withdean, as you looked on. I hope this goes some way to restoring my battered integrity:blush:

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Tom the Croc said:
Oh and Lord B, you have briefly met me as I posed for a picture with the much maligned Daniel Harding and the play off trophy a few weeks ago at Withdean, as you looked on. I hope this goes some way to restoring my battered integrity:blush:

Did you get your picture OK? Although I'm ashamed to admit that I cannot remember which one of you was you!

Tom the Croc

Oct 12, 2004
Brighton - where else?
Yes thankyou very much. It is now framed and sitting on my windowsill as part of a prestigious Albion shrine. I was very impressed, so cheers.

I was wearing a green jacket and grey hat. Chatted to Lord B and Harding for a little while afterwards as well.

Tom the Croc

Oct 12, 2004
Brighton - where else?
i am not tom the croc
lord b i got your pm and i cant explain this. i have a ntl email address as does tom.i know this because i have access to his personal details. this is not a wind up.i log on to nsc and im logged on as tom the croc.this is a home pc and nobody else has used it.ive got to go out now but i will pm u or any other mods in morning.and try to sort this out.

Tom the Croc

Oct 12, 2004
Brighton - where else?
I AM Tom the Croc, and I am afraid to say I cant explain it either. Rest assured, I have not been on your pc though. I dont actually know who you are, so thats a pretty decent alibi in my book.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Why doesn't the one who is not Tom clear all his Cookies and then sign in again using his own username etc to try and erradicate this problem or am I being stupid?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
bha.fatboy said:
Why doesn't the one who is not Tom clear all his Cookies and then sign in again using his own username etc to try and erradicate this problem or am I being stupid?

Think he is more worried about how it happened in the first place.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Will the real Tom the croc stand up please

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Cereal Killer said:
IM CONFUSED! The UNREAL Tom the Croc will you just LOG OUT and DELETE ALL COOKIES ON YOUR PC, and then LOG BACK IN as your own thingy (whoever your are) and then try again.

simple eh?

It'll sort it out, but won't explain the mystery of why it happened... ???

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i was tom the croc for his first post

weird huh ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here