Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who the F**K are Leeds united....

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
TonyYeboah said:
We're the team thats 3rd in the league looking to get promoted back to where we rightly belong.

please, please beat palace in the play offs

We're the team that brought your biggest EVER attendance to your embarassment of a ground

I'm not sure if the away end can technically be classed as part of the ground. It should at least be in the same post code as the other 3 sides... :)

But we're also the team that cannot beat you, no matter what. :(

Don't be sad, you've just seen the future of league one football :clap2:

Should have been 4 or 5 nil to you yesterday in all honesty!

:)

TonyYeboah

Jan 12, 2006
DAMANCLAY said:
Its just been extended which it was why it was a record attendance. You have also spunked a stupid amount of money on players whereas our team of free transfer misfits EMBARASSED your lot. No one belongs in the premier league. You got relegated fair and square you also finished 13th last season, fair and square. You dont belong there anymore than Hull or Luton.
Too right you embarassed us. Not denying that. We didn't deserve anything yesterday. Its the story of our season, win 4 games on the bounce then go to lose to a crappy nobody team away from home like Sheff Wednesday and Crewe.

On playing ability we dont deserve to be there, no. But on fanbase and history we're far superior to clubs like Fulham, Charlton, Wigan etc. Ask any fan of our rivals up there like Scumchester who'd they prefer to be playing in the Premiership, Wigan or Leeds United. They'll give you the same answer everytime, no matter how much they hate us.

Good luck for the rest of the season anyway. We'll do you a favour on Saturday if you do us one too :)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
TonyYeboah said:
Too right you embarassed us. Not denying that. We didn't deserve anything yesterday. Its the story of our season, win 4 games on the bounce then go to lose to a crappy nobody team away from home like Sheff Wednesday and Crewe.

On playing ability we dont deserve to be there, no. But on fanbase and history we're far superior to clubs like Fulham, Charlton, Wigan etc. Ask any fan of our rivals up there like Scumchester who'd they prefer to be playing in the Premiership, Wigan or Leeds United. They'll give you the same answer everytime, no matter how much they hate us.

Good luck for the rest of the season anyway. We'll do you a favour on Saturday if you do us one too :)

Cheers TY, just make sure that PALACE don't go up through the play-offs.

ON fanbase and history teams like Wolves, Forest and Wendy should be in the Prem too!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
TonyYeboah said:

We will try.

On history you most certainly do deserve to be there but so do Notts Forest. I do really hope that you beat Palace in the Play-offs but next season wouldn't be the same without a trip to Elland Road/Scumhurst Park. Best of luck for the season tho. :)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Don't be sad, you've just seen the future of league one football.

Just seen that in your post GNLF.

Do you think we are doomed to league 1 football already? We only beat Leeds yesterday!

TonyYeboah

Jan 12, 2006
garry nelsons left foot said:
Incidentally Tony Yeboah. Whatever happened to you?
After my first two seasons at LUFC a certain Gary McCallister introduced me to Yorkshire Puddings. I scored the best two goals the Premiership has ever seen. But, Sgt Wilko was sacked, George Graham came in and we didn't get on. I was subbed at White Hart Lane and threw my shirt (which was a sturggle getting off, it was that tight) at Georgie. I'm still a legend at LUFC and my name is chanted at every game! I was last seen attempting to run in Lucas Radebe's testimonial, but my manboobs got in the way.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
congratulations, you bought 600 fans [or woteva it is] to Withdean!

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
DAMANCLAY said:
Don't be sad, you've just seen the future of league one football.

Just seen that in your post GNLF.

Do you think we are doomed to league 1 football already? We only beat Leeds yesterday!

No, not really. You missed out my :clap2: smiley.

I just think there's nothing wrong with a little humorous self deprecation every know and then. I think we'll battle all the way to the end of the season. Maybe we'll go down, maybe we'll stay up.:)

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
TonyYeboah said:
After my first two seasons at LUFC a certain Gary McCallister introduced me to Yorkshire Puddings. I scored the best two goals the Premiership has ever seen. But, Sgt Wilko was sacked, George Graham came in and we didn't get on. I was subbed at White Hart Lane and threw my shirt (which was a sturggle getting off, it was that tight) at Georgie. I'm still a legend at LUFC and my name is chanted at every game! I was last seen attempting to run in Lucas Radebe's testimonial, but my manboobs got in the way.

They were two spectacular goals. I've never trusted that McCallister myself. Someone should've warned you.

Damn man boobs...:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here