Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who still has there Donny and Hereford programme?

only1robbiereinalt

Oct 7, 2005
u can still by em...som1 posted where from the other day! :clap:

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Mr Burns said:
Still have both ticket stubs hanging in a frame on me wall.
I'm sure I gave the programmes to my dad as I didn't have room for them but I've just dug out both ticket stubbs :clap2:

rrruss

Wandering Seagull
Have 2 copies of each. One to read and one to keep with the stubs. Sad or what?!

:wave:

I gave my Hereford ticket stub away on the journey home - to a Reading fan in Burger King, Reading, simply because he was as over the moon about the result as we were.

Donny ticket and both programmes are still safe - although the Donny programme was somewhat rain damaged on the day.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
I've got the stubs. Don't know about the programmes. Can't even remember if I even bought the programmes.

I do, however, have some goldstone turf in my parents' garden, and some north stand goal netting, a west stand seat and a south stand seat in the loft.:clap2:

And some shards of advertising boardings, but they're a bit crap.:(

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Have the ticket stubs from both games.

Didn't buy a programme at Hereford, and refused to buy the club's official programme from Donny, as I did all programmes that season. Bought the supporters' club version instead, which I still have.

Didn't official programme have the gall to run an article about how many grounds David Bellotti had been to, as if that was appropriate and popular material for the programme marking the club's last-ever game at the Goldstone. Or is that urban myth?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I used my Doncaster program to wrap up my piece of the pitch! Bit stupid really in retrospect .......

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Got my Ticket and Shirt from Hereford signed by Kerry and Robbie, just need to get them framed now. Don't think I rememebr seeing any programs for sale at Hereford.

Got Donny ticket and prog though, somewhere.

bhafc99 said:
Didn't official programme have the gall to run an article about how many grounds David Bellotti had been to, as if that was appropriate and popular material for the programme marking the club's last-ever game at the Goldstone. Or is that urban myth?

Tis true sadly. What should have been a special collectors piece was mared by that load of garbage, accompanied by a picture of "him" and his wayward (now ex) wife. Surely some hack from the screws can find a sleazy link between Bellotti, Baker, De Vecchi and Mark Oaten?? ??? :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here