Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who sits near You at the Amex ?

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Everyone that sits around me are pretty normal, nice people, apart from the father and son sat to the left of me. The father just moans, and moans, and moans about how bad we are playing and how shit Barnes is and then looks at me for agreement, im like f*** off...

His Son is a different matter, I am all for clapping your team, I always show appreciation..but he claps, at everything and i seriously mean everything, he just doesn't stop. And he makes his claps as loud as possible, right in my ear. Its just like, f***ing hell....calm down a little bit.

I am all for chanting my team on, and showing appreciation and getting into the game, but this kid knows shit all about football and just takes his dads views (which are shit) and then persistently continues to clap in my right ear.

Got some pretty decent people around me, WSU H. All like a sing song and Adam El Abd seems to be their favourite player.

Hope they're all back next season.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
My son is next to me one side, and the lady that sells the Hat Trick tickets in the West Lower sits the other side. Tiny Tears sits a bit further away, She is the only person that I know, who posts on here, that sits anywhere near me. But I say hello to most of the people in my corner, and they are a great bunch of people.

3 liverpool fans, a spurs fan and someone who thought they were parking for the university open day.

This is exactly why we need an AWAY END.

I even tried to be nice to this pikey for a minute.

Obviously only here to troll.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
sit with a top bunch in North Row P. A dad and two 2 sons to the right from Seaford, they are good as gold and up for a giggle, a Mum, son and daughter in front, son travels from Exeter I think, big bloke, gets so up for it and has a loud clap!! (but not as loud as mine) all around seem a good bunch, no loud louts and all enjoy a bit of singing

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
The bloke to the right of me always seems to have been drinking heavily before he gets to a game at weekends, but never seems to go to the midweek games. The seat to the left of me seems to be shared, but one of the blokes that uses it, says "Unload him" about 15 times a game when he comes. I will ask him what that actually means before the end of the season, as in 30 or so years of watching footy never heard anyone use that phrase before. One of the blokes behind always leaves at least 5 minutes from the end and has missed loads of goals this season :nono:

Mar 14, 2012
The bloke to the right of me always seems to have been drinking heavily before he gets to a game at weekends, but never seems to go to the midweek games. The seat to the left of me seems to be shared, but one of the blokes that uses it, says "Unload him" about 15 times a game when he comes. I will ask him what that actually means before the end of the season, as in 30 or so years of watching footy never heard anyone use that phrase before. One of the blokes behind always leaves at least 5 minutes from the end and has missed loads of goals this season :nono:

him and about 18000 others left with 10 minutes to go on 27/9/2011. no sure why,.

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
I sit in front of a young child in the family stand whose raison d'etre is to kick my seat continuously for 90 minutes

Feel your pain there mate this time in the North stand. His dad stops him but it's not long before he's bored & kicking again. I stand up quite a bit anyway so I block the little fuckers view

Jul 15, 2011
Lewwwwwwes
In the East close to the middle, perfect view down the tunnel. Group of 11 (in a row of 6 and 5) of us, the wife and our 2 boys (occasionally 1 on school night games), to my right and behind 2 friends that I have know since childhood and first job and both long time STH's (since Gillingham and 1st season at Withers) their families and a mate. To our left a guy who manages to say Jesus Christ incessantly and at the Pompey game manage to get 4 in a row in one sentance. Behind him an old woman who constantly moans that the players are "too slow", "forward", "rubbish" etc just loud enough to irritate most of the peoiple around her but not loud enough to reach the pitch. Our group have taken to the drawing of short straws to see who has to sit closest to her. The 11 of us are considering moving up stairs if possible next season to escape the droning negativity.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
In the East close to the middle, perfect view down the tunnel. Group of 11 (in a row of 6 and 5) of us, the wife and our 2 boys (occasionally 1 on school night games), to my right and behind 2 friends that I have know since childhood and first job and both long time STH's (since Gillingham and 1st season at Withers) their families and a mate. To our left a guy who manages to say Jesus Christ incessantly and at the Pompey game manage to get 4 in a row in one sentance. Behind him an old woman who constantly moans that the players are "too slow", "forward", "rubbish" etc just loud enough to irritate most of the peoiple around her but not loud enough to reach the pitch. Our group have taken to the drawing of short straws to see who has to sit closest to her. The 11 of us are considering moving up stairs if possible next season to escape the droning negativity.
no guarantee she won't follow u ..lol

Dan Gleeballs

Nov 24, 2011
Well without giving away my exact position, that Grant kiddie was directly behind us between 5-10 rows back in N1D when he was being filmed last week. We have a great pair of lads to our right who, like us, enjoy a beer or two and a nice couple of lads in front of us who are always friendly and behind and slightly to the right a nice bloke who LOVES the William Buckley song :) Not even looked to the left to be honest, well, my brother sits there but beyond him I mean...

Luckily it looks like we are just about the last row who can get away with standing throughout the game!

You sound to close for comfort Superbez. Wouldn't happen to be row T would it. Great area to watch the game. The only thing that gets on my tits (apart from a little shit kicking my seat) is the 'f***ing useless chant' aimed at the away team when they f*** up.

ForestRowSeagull

Jan 6, 2011
Now Brixton
Would be funny to see this one the BBS, it would be 'well next to me I have errr no one, behind me I have errr no one and infront of me I have some chav banging a 'toys r us' drum'

Lush

Mods' Pet
Next to my 16 year old daughter in West Stand Lower Block G with lots of older people I don't know or recognise, but I'm guessing are mainly ex-Withdean northstanders. They all seem very nice.

A guy and his missus behind and along a bit are good singers and join in with us. The guy in front of me turned around and said "Ladies!" when we joined in with the suggestion that the Ipswich fans could "Stick their f**g banner up their arse" after the third goal, but I THINK he was joking. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here