Votes: 24 20.2%
  • another please state

Votes: 20 16.8%

• Total voters

John Byrnes Mullet

Global Circumnavigator
Oct 4, 2004
Brighton
Simon Levenson who reports for Southern Counties on the footie, normally non league round up. He's an Albion fan and stated that his first game of footie was with his Dad at the Goldstone. First of all they could put him on with Harty and see how he does, he must be better than Harty!

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
I think it would be best to have two people, one a Brighton fan or ex player who can express the emotions the wider audience go through and someone impartial who can way up the arguments either an ex pro or journalist.

FEDUP

Oct 20, 2006
SOMEONE WHO KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT AND SOMEONE WHO CAN TAKE CRITICISM ABOUT CERTAIN PLAYERS AND PEOPLE...............

AND SOMEONE WHO STICKS TO THE TOPIC(ALBION) RATHER THAN WAFFLING ON BOUT A LOAD OF SHITE THAT HE IS GOING TO WATCH ON TELLY OR HAVE FOR DINNER ETC....

ITS SO PREDICABLE EVERY WEEK!

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
John Byrnes Mullet said:
Simon Levenson who reports for Southern Counties on the footie, normally non league round up. He's an Albion fan and stated that his first game of footie was with his Dad at the Goldstone. First of all they could put him on with Harty and see how he does, he must be better than Harty!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

If it is Simon, well done to him. When he used to do those programme notes about other teams in the early Withdean days, I found his knowledge about the world of league football and its history quite breathtaking! Has done some quite entertaining little comedy skits for Harty's show too in the past so if it's him, he will be both entertaining yet knowledgable.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
ditchy said:
des lynam going back to his roots

Take the place of my birth,
Back down to earth,
I've been standin' in the rain,
Drenched and soaked with pain,
Tired of short time benefits,
And bein' exposed to the elements,
I'm homeward bound,
Got my head turned around,
Zippin' up my boots,
Goin' back to my roots,
Yeah,
To the place of my birth,
Back down to earth,
Ain't talkin' 'bout no roots in the land,
Talkin' 'bout the roots in the man,
I feel my spirit gettin' old,
It's time to recharge my soul,
I'm zippin' up my boots,
Goin' back to my roots,
Yeah,

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
tedebear said:
I's do it - its about time we had a female perspective! :lol:

We do, don't we?

four-poofs-and-a-piano-2004-september.jpg

Trish

Jul 5, 2003
John Byrnes Mullet said:

I agree Simon Levenson would be a good replacement - not better than Harty - just different IMHO.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Simon Levenson is a great shout, it certainly shouldnt be anyone from the list above, it would be nice for a while to have a phone-in that is presented professionally and objectively.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Jimmy Saville said:
What about Steven Grant?

genius call , is fantastic live but would he want to do it?

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
John Byrnes Mullet said:

No problem if he's a fan, although he does have the dullest voice on the radio and I think I'm going to struggle to stay awake throughout the show

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Quite like it with 2 people hosting the show,
Happy with Dave the Gaffer and someone else , John Byrne would be good as he's played the game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here