• Hinshelwood

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters

Kukev31

Feb 2, 2005
Birmingham
Whilst I wouldn't play El-Abd at left back, I do think he is vastly underated by a lot of our fans. Does a very good job at breaking up the oppositions passing, is up and down the pitch for 90 mins and isn't afraid to get stuck in. Yes his passing isn't the best, but he isn't really there to be creative.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Whilst I wouldn't play El-Abd at left back, I do think he is vastly underated by a lot of our fans. Does a very good job at breaking up the oppositions passing, is up and down the pitch for 90 mins and isn't afraid to get stuck in. Yes his passing isn't the best, but he isn't really there to be creative.

He isn't, no. But at Left Back he SHOULD be - that is the problem.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Either Rents or Mayo

Quite why he gets slated on here every day is beyond me, but oh well.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Rents easily, but it seems wilkins wont play him if the other team are physical.
Sonny Cobbs is a left back in the youth team that will make a break through when he gets back from worthing.
There is another left back in the reserves that has a great cross on him, cant remember his name, think it is Cook though

Rents easily, but it seems wilkins wont play him if the other team are physical.
Sonny Cobbs is a left back in the youth team that will make a break through when he gets back from worthing.
There is another left back in the reserves that has a great cross on him, cant remember his name, think it is Cook though

I can cross a ball like Beckham! ....but the rest of my game is rubbish.

Can I get a game?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Rents would get my vote now.

Mayo can still do a job in this division, regardless of what all his detractors on here say.

I don't think we have a problem with that position other than Wilkins not playing a left back in the team at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here