Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who should lead us out at Falmer?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I would say Paul McShane who by that time WILL be Captain.

:albion:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Dick and MP,

Closley followed by MM...

Ps are the tickets on application yet?

is it STH who get priority!!! Dont agree with it if it is!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
BISCUIT.............:lolol: :lolol: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Perhaps loads of kids marking the passing of time to the future.

Every player who ever wore the stripes and ever gave credit to the club, led out by Dick Knight and his boardroom staff, carrying a BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION banner or flag around the pitch. Then the current squad led by Mark McGhee to take the banner onto the pitch and hold it aloft for all to see and cheer into the future. :clap2: :cry: :ascarf: :mexican: :bowdown: :bounce: :clap2: :bhasign:

1066gull

MM.

I want him to stay as long as he can, but if were playing badly when we have Falmer, he then has to go and I would love to see Mayo succeed. Maybe Jason can be co-coach if he wants to do coaching to....

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
I am really please for MM because he has been the only manager in recent years who has really been willing to stick it out at withdean. Obviously the others would have had to wait for longer had they stayed but he has always understood the situation, never complained and i hope he is the manager for the first game. Easy to say now i guess...providing results are good I hope he leads us out :p MM :bowdown:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
NMH said:
Every player who ever wore the stripes and ever gave credit to the club, led out by Dick Knight and his boardroom staff, carrying a BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION banner or flag around the pitch. Then the current squad led by Mark McGhee to take the banner onto the pitch and hold it aloft for all to see and cheer into the future. :clap2: :cry: :ascarf: :mexican: :bowdown: :bounce: :clap2: :bhasign:

Sounds good to me :clap2:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Whoever are deemed the most active campaign gurus over the past 10 years should walk us out...

The likes of...
Paul Samrah
Ed Bassford
Tim Carder
John Baine
Ian Hart
Yorkie
Liz Costa
Sarah Watts
Adrian Newnham...

Might be a long list!

Last edited: