Dandyman

In London village.
So...the scum option just pips Clarke as the most favoured choice...:lolol:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
And no votes for Rifkind,

Why is that bloke even bothering?

Surely it's between the old pro and the great pretender!

Oh well, we should never underestimate the Tory ability to completely fcuk things up!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Pavilionaire said:
Britain has changed a great deal since the Thatcher and there is no appetite in this country for a right-wing agenda.

If the Tories hope to take over the middle ground they need to convince people they will make a real difference to peoples lives for the better, and that means distinctly different policies from New Labour.

I don't see Davis or Cameron offering distinctly different policies from Blair.
I kind of agree with this. This country is has a very centralist electorate and always has done - and we'd see that if we ever had proportional representation.

My only concern for Clarke is that he is spending a large amount of time rubbishing Gordon Brown's economic record, which seems kind of risky. Sure you can argue how effective he has been, but there are so many more issues with New Labour that could be exploited. Blatent control freakery for starters.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Good to see that "they're all scum" is leading the poll ahead of second place Nottingham Forest man Ken Clarke

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Seeing that about half the people who post here are students that polls about as credible as your sexuality. But what is the scum vote as a %? Are the rest going to vote tory?:lolol:

Dandyman

In London village.
looney said:
Seeing that about half the people who post here are students that polls about as credible as your sexuality. But what is the scum vote as a %? Are the rest going to vote tory?:lolol:

I can't speak for anyone else but I am a middle aged middle class middle manager...

Not sure if the vote for Clarke or the vote for "scum" is more likely to bring on your apoplexy. :D

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Meades ball, enema and Dandymong. Ive crapped out more significant things than what you 3 Stooges post. You slack jawed clowns couldn't put together a decent arguement if your drifting mundane little lives depended on it.

:angry:

Dandyman

In London village.
looney said:
Meades ball, enema and Dandymong. Ive crapped out more significant things than what you 3 Stooges post. You slack jawed clowns couldn't put together a decent arguement if your drifting mundane little lives depended on it.

Predictability 10/10

Originality 1/10

Intelligent argument 0/10

Must try harder.

:yawn:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
well let's make Looney's 4,000th post linger a bit ..... I too am a middle-aged (middle class) former Conservative Party member!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
looney said:

I wish i had purpose like you. To indiscriminately scatter your tedium-encased rage at those that do not wish to listen. Spitting at old women on buses. Feeling sexually incomplete.
You think that sucking in and urinating statistics everywhere makes you a figure of might and intelligence, but you're just a cuddly, random insult-generator.
No one hates you and you care.

I think it's a shame how the Conservatives have not managed to get back on track. Iain Duncan Smith was a mistake and Ken Clarke should have been made leader then.

In 1997 I really hoped we'd only have to put up with four or five years of the joke that is New Labour before we got a proper government back in.

Oh well :nono: :nono:

Dandyman

In London village.
Meade's_Ball said:
I wish i had purpose like you. To indiscriminately scatter your tedium-encased rage at those that do not wish to listen. Spitting at old women on buses. Feeling sexually incomplete.
You think that sucking in and urinating statistics everywhere makes you a figure of might and intelligence, but you're just a cuddly, random insult-generator.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Meade's_Ball said:

Your just a fudge packing post weisal who writes more drivel than a fully cranked up dwayne-generator. I could reach down your semen slathered cock chute and tie your pubes to your arsehairs then start pulling so hard that you continually f*** yourself in the arse untill you start singing "What do we do about a girl called Maria" , which will save you on visits to the knuckle scrapping sasquatch Dandymans Manbrothel.

I just sit here laughing at you buttock clenching slapheads as you wouldn't know a troll if it dragged you under a bridge, called you Billy then ate you.

E

enigma

Meade's_Ball said:

Genius.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Looney, all you can resort to is calling someone gay, that's your only argument.

And why do you have that post from someone noone knows as your signature ? Why did you send him a PM in the first place? Is it because you have no friends? And do you call me enema as you can't read and write properly?

Last edited by a moderator:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What looney posts:
looney said:
Your just a fudge packing post weisal who writes more drivel than a fully cranked up dwayne-generator. I could reach down your semen slathered cock chute and tie your pubes to your arsehairs then start pulling so hard that you continually f*** yourself in the arse untill you start singing "What do we do about a girl called Maria" , which will save you on visits to the knuckle scrapping sasquatch Dandymans Manbrothel.

I just sit here laughing at you buttock clenching slapheads as you wouldn't know a troll if it dragged you under a bridge, called you Billy then ate you.

What NSC reads:
looney said:
zzzzzzzzzzzz fudge packing zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzdwayne-generator. I could zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz cock zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz arsehairs zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz girl called Maria zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz knuckle scrapping zzzzzzzzz Dandyman zzzzzzzzzzz.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz laughing zzzzzz buttock zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz troll zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz hate you.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
looney said:

I love you too, you big, bald, mentally ill fruitbat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here