• AN Other

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Until its 100% mathematically secure its going to be the best available team in every game and even after that, winning will be the no 1 priority though I think we'll see a bit more rotation and early subs.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
I would like to see most of those given a decent run out but mostly I'd like to see what aliJ and issy can do for 90 mins (or untill they are subbed at half time!)

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Yeah, you’re right about Moder. I’d throw in Ali J too after yesterday but I was thinking more about blooding the yoof.
It depends how many 6 - nil defeats you want to experience.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Rightly or wrongly, l've a feeling that those two will be surplus to requirements come August.

I know issy is out of contract but he used to be so exciting but why does GP keep wheeling them out if they are not required. Surely there are players staying who could do with game time. And I really don't believe that TB would insist they play to up their value.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Until its 100% mathematically secure its going to be the best available team in every game and even after that, winning will be the no 1 priority though I think we'll see a bit more rotation and early subs.

As early as the 79th minute? Steady now

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
With Propper off in the summer there seems little point in him being on the bench. Hopefully Moises replaces him to get the match day experience. Other than that it has to be best 11 and bench as it’s more money finishing higher up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here