Who says Rio is unprofessional?

E

enigma

From the Guardian:

Forgetful Ferdinand turns up to train on rest day

Daniel Taylor
Friday October 21, 2005
The Guardian

Rio Ferdinand was described by one Manchester United official as "permanently having his head in the clouds" after he forgot to take his now infamous drugs test and, even after an eight-month suspension, the England defender is clearly still vulnerable to the odd moment of absent-mindedness. After United's Champions League tie against Lille at Old Trafford on Tuesday night, which ended in a disappointing 0-0 draw, Ferdinand was told to take Wednesday off as a rest day. "I turned up for training and, when I got there, I was told it was a day off," a confused Ferdinand said yesterday. "I didn't realise. I thought it was training as usual."

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
And from The Mirror the other day...

Rio Ferdinand's management company waited until Thursday night - just as the football world learned he was being dropped by England - to boast about the defender signing a "seven-figure book deal" for "a revealing autobiography" which will "lift the lid on his amazing life."

With his agent boasting "this is just the beginning for Rio Ferdinand 'the brand' as we look to develop opportunities for him in TV, music and fashion", there was talk of the Manchester United player starting a new music label... blah blah blah.

Thoroughly focused on his football then, justifying his huge salary and in no way distracted and playing shite as a consequence...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I wouldn't say unprofessional, just very very stupid.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Rumour has it that he's been arrested for indecency after being seen starkers in Manchester. His only comment was "I forgot to get dressed this morning".

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
He's like one of those kids that always comes in on Inset days.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
He is football's Robbie Fucktard Williams.

The pair of them have way too much money and are both complete and utter !!!!s.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Bizarrely, i thought the bloke was QUALITY, until he grew his hair. Now he's just a tit of the highest order

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Hm. A source from Manchester United, in a vain attempt to reinforce Rio's previous story about "forgetting" a drugs test, chucked out a crap and random story about him coming in to train on a rest day.

If it sounds like crap, and it comes from Manchester, then chances are it's a pile of red shite!

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Withdean Wanderer said:
Bizarrely, i thought the bloke was QUALITY, until he grew his hair. Now he's just a tit of the highest order

I have an uneasy feeling that they may be hair extentions. In which case it would make him an even bigger tit of the highest order.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here