Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who says Millwall fans are thick...?

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Billwall :

Listen Stu is a good lad, he works for me as a labourer & while he aint the wilson... what do you expect for £20 a day? I think some of you lot should be ashamed of yourselves taking the rise out of a fellow Wall fan, to be fair he's never been the same since Black Nev (we call him black Nev coz he's black & his names Neville) dropped a hod load of bricks on Stu's swede a couple of years back, someone shouted watchout & Stu looked up to see who was barking at him & caught about 24 bricks slap bang on his boat. So think on hey before you start digging him out.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

philsussex

Dec 9, 2006
Good Old Sussex By the Sea
Wonder how long this one is going to run.

Gotta feel sorry for the bloke - he comes across as a pretty decent fella in his posts.

You reckon that Charlton will have come up with any Stuwall based chants when they visit the Den?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3389182 said:
:)

Can't say I blame the guy though, it was a bloody good read.

The question is though, would you have a go on him WITHOUT a condom? :nono:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
You reckon that Charlton will have come up with any Stuwall based chants when they visit the Den?

Sadly I think our singing contingent aren't sharp enough to come up witha anything that spontaneous (yes, a week's notice is "spontaneous" to us).

Would be great if so, though.

"Who's that sat in Stuwall's seat?" with massed fingers pointing at block 4sounds like a good start!

MikeySmall

Jul 7, 2003
BRIGHTON
Just spoke to him and he's feeling a little embarrassed. Basically, he was pished when he made the post and just didn't make the connection. He wasn't gonna go to the game at all, or join me for that drink, but I think we've persuaded him to now.

Surely its irrelevant if he was pissed when he made the post - he still went and bought another ticket.

Aug 21, 2006
Royal Arsenal
Surely its irrelevant if he was pissed when he made the post - he still went and bought another ticket.

The girl in the ticket office didn't help. She told him his seat and been sold and it confused him. I know it seems obvious now and there is not a lot more I can say to defend him, but.... well, I dunno. He's a nice bloke!

.... What I should have added is that he went to the ticket office to buy two tickets for non-season ticket holders. He basically wanted to move his season ticket and sit with them for this one game, which you can do, but the girl in the ticket office told him his ticket had been sold anyway. She didn't say that it was obviously sold as it is his ticket, just that he couldn't have it cos it is sold. He assumed this was because of extra segregation etc.

Last edited:

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here