Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who says foxes need protecting.....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I cant believe how many badgers I`ve seen dozing on the side of the A24. I thought they were only seen out at night. Many more about today than I used to remember though.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
No but I do love to see peoples reactions if you do not do and say what the majority like to hear.

I have never really thought about banning fox hunting or otherwise until now when a lot of my friends have had their chickens killed by foxes and this seems to be on the increase as you see them brazenly walking about during the day, an unheard of thing in the past.

That's dreadful. How very dare those bloody foxes effectively take food off our plates! I'd invite the local Hunt to lay in wait amongst those poor Chooks & hit that sly Mr Fox whilst he's creeping into their unprotected shed. That'd teach him innit.

Tally Ho!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I have never really thought about banning fox hunting or otherwise until now when a lot of my friends have had their chickens killed by foxes and this seems to be on the increase as you see them brazenly walking about during the day, an unheard of thing in the past.

the thing is, the fox hunting never really did much to contain numbers and in many areas there is only a couple of actual hunts each year. have you or you chicken keeping friend ever actuall *seen* the hunt nearby? i lived in the country for 13 years without seeing it, though i do believe they have one at Lewes (boxing day only?). suburban and urban foxes obviously have no hunting at all.

get a rifle i say and hunt them that way, much better and more universal involvement. :thumbsup:

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Foxes what have they ever done for us eh? Bastards all of them. I had fox in the back of my cab last week and you know what, he doesn't work, is out every night shagging some vixen in some random garden, in front of children and pensioners. Thats right pensioners. And does he work or pay taxes, no he doesn't, he just swans around living off decent hard working people like you and me, and don't get me started on how many youngsters he's had all with different females.......

:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here