Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who out of our 6 Strikers would you have?

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Murray
Barnes
Holroyd
Dickinson
Davies
Forster

In that order. Forster only at bottom for age-related reasons.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008

FFS, Thursday showed once again why Glenn Murray is NOT the 25+ goals a season man we need (his finishing is closer to League 2 standard than Championship). Too soon to call on Barnes, but on the evidence so far, he looks MUCH closer to what we need. I'd be happy to see the back of the others, with the exception of The Great Nicky Forster, whose depature I accept as inevitable and in the interests of both parties but who warrants huge respect for his achievements.

Would like to see Holdroyd given a few games to show whether he can really cut it.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Murray and Barnes , probably Forster in this league but realistically the first two

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I may be missing Gary Hart but let's face it he would struggle to get into the team that poyet is trying to create?

And also cos he is used as a winger. :facepalm:

IMO Hart will be here next season. He comes on with 10-15 mins to go when we are winning. He gets stuck in which is something Carole/LuaLua won't do which makes him a decent player to have. A few times (Oldham and Exeter(?) are decent examples.) he has came off the bench when other options could have come on. With 7 people on the bench we can affoard to have someone like him there.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Keep murray and barnes, bring in one more., Holroyd can stay for a season, but if he doesn't improve, not good enough for this league

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Keep:

Barnes
Murray
Davies
Dickinson

in that order, and MAYBE Holroyd after he has had time to prove himself.

Hart and Forster can go.

If we can sign a top drawer striker, get rid of Dickinson.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here