Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who misses turienzo

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Does anybody know what has happened to Turienzo and Molango are they srill playing full time football anywhere. What about Frutos and Bertin? What was the other frenchie 's name about the same time it alludes me.

Grovesyg

Jul 7, 2009
Remember Szomba Kerekes? he was on trial with Meheta Molango and he scored in the uefa cup afew years ago

Grovesyg

Jul 7, 2009
Does anybody know what has happened to Turienzo and Molango are they srill playing full time football anywhere. What about Frutos and Bertin? What was the other frenchie 's name about the same time it alludes me.

Seb Carole?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
And it appears to be his birthday today. That website says he scored 2 goals in 4 appearances for us - some mistake, surely?!

I remember him clearing the internet stand with a 'strike'.

Happy Birthday to him.

No after him I think it was when Wilkins was manager and was nearly always subbed in the games at Withdean played on the right of midfield or right wing.

David Martot. Plays in the second tier, France. Lequipe Pro du Vannes OC | www.vocfoot.net

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Bas Savage plays for Dagenham and Redbridge.

No idea about Nicolas. I seem to remember that he came from a very rich family, so perhaps he has been absorbed into the family business.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here