Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who, last night, surprised you the most ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Was great to put so many faces to so many names, too many to mention but really pleased to meet the likes of CTS (who always makes me laugh), JBL and Tom Hark to name but a few. Sorry I missed Berkshire and some of the bints but was honoured to finally meet Yorkie.

I have to admit that I thought JBL was Watford O as he was wearing a rather large wrist support but he asured me he wasn't the Twatster and it wasn't caused byTwatty's version of RSI (Real Stroking Injury).

Naturally Trotster was her usual stunning self as were the other bints I had the pleasue of meeting.

The two guys that suprised me the most were Easy 10 and NMH. Neither of them were anything like I imagined !

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Every time I see Crabtree he suprises me! He hits some great poses for the camera! :) . I cant remember seeing you there bha...I cant remember to much actually! I dont think anyone really suprised me that much, I try not to genereate images untill I see people. Think I knew a good 25% of the lads and lasses there.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Actually we breifly passed but were not formally introduced, still, there's no photos of me so maybe you were spared !

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
bhaexpress said:
Actually we breifly passed but were not formally introduced, still, there's no photos of me so maybe you were spared !

The amount of cameras there! No one will be spared!

ESPECIALLY ME!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Who was the man that looked like DI Grim from the Thin Blue Line?

tbl19.jpg

I didn't talk to him but I wondered who he was.:dunce:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I think you mean NMH. All the way from LA no less.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
No it wasn't him. I spoke to him!!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Like Bambi going blind, no idea.

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
BrightonBird said:
Quite a few - you get a mental picture of what these people look like, but they don't look anything like you expected them to be - especially Redland!

So what do you look like then BB??

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
BrightonBird said:
haha! Should have come to the meet up!

Ask Dwayne - he told me he clocked me at the Posh match - Can't remember his exact words but fat and ugly come to mind.

Is it 'cause I is black? :cool:

How about your tash?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
BrightonBird said:
haha! Should have come to the meet up!

Ask Dwayne - he told me he clocked me at the Posh match - Can't remember his exact words but fat and ugly come to mind.

Is it 'cause I is black? :cool:

quite clearly a lie. I never saw you at p'boro and I never said otherwisw. Bloody 'ell they call me a billy bullshitter.:ohmy:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Actually BB was dressed in a rather fetching outfit, almost out Trostered Trotster in fact.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh ! No wonder nobody recognised you. Still, as I said on Friday, very few recognised me and since I know I wasn't photoed I can maintain my air of mystery.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No-one surprised me but Biscuit was hilariously drunk at the end.

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
bhaexpress said:
Oh ! No wonder nobody recognised you. Still, as I said on Friday, very few recognised me and since I know I wasn't photoed I can maintain my air of mystery.

So who had their mug shots taken?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here