Who knows more about footy?

• BrightonBird

Votes: 44 91.7%
  • dwayne

Votes: 4 8.3%

• Total voters

Stumpy Tim

BrightonBird said:
Oh the humour. Dwayne and Stumpy Tim versus the world.

I'm not taking on the world. Not even taking you on. My posts are in jest, as I'm sure Lush & roz know seeing as I've known them for a couple of years.

Actually, I'm trying to end yet another stupid anti-dwayne poll which happens every couple of days. Personally I feel they're more annoying than what dwayne says in the first place

Lush

Mods' Pet
Stumpy Tim said:
I voted for dwayne. Girls don't know anything about football. That's a scientific fact. There's no actual "proof" to back this up, but it is a fact.

I understand that Roz & Lush are terrific with a vacuum cleaner however :D

Yes... and you're very big and brave from the other side of the world. You wait until I see you, I'll give you a lesson you'll never forget. Where's that vacuum cleaner?

Lady Bracknell

Handbag at Dawn
Jul 5, 2003
The Metropolis
Lush said:
Yes... and you're very big and brave from the other side of the world. You wait until I see you, I'll give you a lesson you'll never forget. Where's that vacuum cleaner?

Yeah, Timbo! Not for nowt did the advert for Hoovers used to be: "BEATS as it sweeps as it cleans"!

Stumpy Tim

roz said:
See you at Heathrow then. I'll be the one in the Albion shirt carrying a copy of the offside rule and an extension hose.

Seeing as we have already established that women know nothing about football (remember, it's a scientific fact) then I assume it will be used to stand on, so you can look above the swarm of people that is my fanclub :smokin:

Lush

Mods' Pet
Stumpy Tim said:
Seeing as we have already established that women know nothing about football (remember, it's a scientific fact) then I assume it will be used to stand on, so you can look above the swarm of people that is my fanclub :smokin:

Don't know if they'll let you bring all those wombats into the country....

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
now it may be a little non-pc to stick up for dwayne but i actually do think he knows a bit about football, else he's lightening quick at google and cut-and-paste football facts. my money's on ginge, although bb hasn't been around long enough to demonstrate any particular footballing knowledge.

but any girl into "self-fisting" by her own admision is more than welcome on here.

afters said:
i actually do think he knows a bit about football, else he's lightening quick at google and cut-and-paste football facts.

Almost certainly the latter.

I honestly don't think I've ever seen Dwayne make an even slightly informed comment about The Albion regarding tactics, formations or players. Anyone can cast dispertions on the board, we all do that.

Although not having been on NSC for a very long time, I've already read Brighton Bird discussing the merits of the diamond formation, giving her opinion on players and generally displaying a genuine knowledge of the game and The Albion in particular.

BB for me. :thumbsup:

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
With safeway on that. At least with BB it comes out of her head, I am sure Dwane sits their with a Rothmans Football yearbook and just states random facts.

And I fancy BB

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here