Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I see Dwayne has voted for himself

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I know it should be spelt footie :lolol:

I don't claim to know all there is to football. I'm actually quite stupid at times. However, I guess I know more than him. He talks utter rubbish. Where is he.

And sorry, I voted for myself!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
another NSC popularity contest!!

some BrightonBird gems

"I am SO nervous about tomorrow, and have butterflies in my stomach. It's such an important match, and if we loose then I think we are unlikely to be promoted. We should be able to beat QPR but I have a bad feeling we will be all disappointed come Monday."

--loose??

--not get promoted if we lose??

re: Kanchelskis

"So I take that as a "don't know". Just imagining him down running down the wing at lightening pace...."

--he lost his pace about 2 seasons ago.

...and I will not even mention the spelling, perhaps some night classes could be the order of the day?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why isn't Twatty on this poll, would've been even more interesting :)

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
BrightonBird said:
I don't claim to know all there is to football. I'm actually quite stupid at times. However, I guess I know more than him. He talks utter rubbish. Where is he.

And sorry, I voted for myself!

So you should because you're right

dwayne said:

some BrightonBird gems

"I am SO nervous about tomorrow, and have butterflies in my stomach. It's such an important match, and if we loose then I think we are unlikely to be promoted. We should be able to beat QPR but I have a bad feeling we will be all disappointed come Monday."

--loose??

"So I take that as a "don't know". Just imagining him down running down the wing at lightening pace...."

...and I will not even mention the spelling, perhaps some night classes could be the order of the day?

The QPR comment was meant that if we can't beat them at home, how could I see them getting promotion.

Still think Kanchelskis will have great speed against the likes of Port Vale, etc.

I can't spell, what can I say?

And can I ask you Dwayne when you actually talk about footbal.. May I remind you that this board isn't for insulting others.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
BrightonBird said:
The QPR comment was meant that if we can't beat them at home, how could I see them getting promotion.

Still think Kanchelskis will have great speed against the likes of Port Vale, etc.

And can I ask you Dwayne when you actually talk about footbal.. May I remind you that this board isn't for insulting others.

:kiss:

Lush

Mods' Pet
dwayne said:

some BrightonBird gems

--loose??

You arse. QPR are likely promotion contenders - the kind of teams we need to beat to get promoted. Valid point. Kanchelskis - why shouldn't she "imagine" him running down the wing at lightening pace? And this isn't a poll about spelling.

BrightonBird said:
May I remind you that this board isn't for insulting others.

now, that's just plain silly. If that was the case, then it would be goodbye to half of NSC!

I have no idea, BrightonBird, quite what the status of your football knowledge is, but just knowing that the ball is round would be better than your putative competition (and one or two others)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
BrightonBird said:

dig,dig,dig

Port Vale have one of the best up and coming left backs in the league in Ryan Brown (who is nippy to boot). Why would Kanchelskis do better against Port Vale than any other club??

"The QPR comment was meant that if we can't beat them at home, how could I see them getting promotion. "

--re-read that does not make sense.

"And can I ask you Dwayne when you actually talk about footbal.. May I remind you that this board isn't for insulting others. "

--re-read that does not make sense.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Lush said:
You arse. QPR are likely promotion contenders - the kind of teams we need to beat to get promoted. Valid point. Kanchelskis - why shouldn't she "imagine" him running down the wing at lightening pace? And this isn't a poll about spelling.

There's a difference between needing to beat them and NOT going up because we have failed to do that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here