• Phil (had a crow bar)

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Jack (he wouldn't in that manner?)

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • Janine (had a knife)

Votes: 7 9.3%
  • Ian (could he?)

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Ronnie (she was hurt the most and knew him the most! and i like her ]=)

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • Bradley (had blood on her hands)

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Sam (she did it once...)

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Ben (helping the family?)

Votes: 20 26.7%
  • Roxy (you never know, she's leaving NYD)

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Unfortunately you missed your opportunity to 'not give a toss' when you clicked the thread.

No because i was going to pick the i dont give a toss option until i saw there wasnt one, so i asked where it was

:facepalm:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
No because i was going to pick the i dont give a toss option until i saw there wasnt one, so i asked where it was

:facepalm:
Yes but if you REALLY didn't give a toss you would just have scrolled past this thread and found one you were interested in, that's what your meant to do, right?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Sam ..........so we will get rid of the horrid old Munter and Archie

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I liked that they give a little Citizen Kane "Rosebud"-style part to it as the film played on BBC4. A shame they didn't end it by casting our eyes over Archie's warehouse of pointless items of value and logbook of children he's helped kill.
In terms of murderers, my money is on the little deaf boy who can handle a weapon better than his drunken dad. It's the paradox between his love of ballet and being a bit girly, and wanting to keep the family together at all costs, proving himself to be a real Mitchell, remembering also his deceased mother and not wanting Archie to successfully Wilmott-Brown it. He couldn't get done for it and Peggy will take the blame instead.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Sam, but Peggy will take the rap.

Sam could have sucked up the bust with her one ginormous nostril and swung it on Archie's noggin. They'd never check for her nostril prints for one, even when finding a gross booger inbetween the points of Queen Vic's brass tiara.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Sam, but Peggy will take the rap.

No chance. Sam's off to do bird anyway AND most of this is all her fault in the first place. Why would Peggy protect her from prison on top of her prison when she's already well pissed at her?

Besides, Sam's character is too pussy

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Is he dead then?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It was Uncle Bryn, must have spiked the sun lotion he was rubbing into Archie's chest on Barry Island.

Jamo2k9

Dec 28, 2009
None of the Above

I think tht the killer is Sean Slater. Someone could of got hold of him and told him about stacey and he was the one in the first place bout Roxie and Archie any way. And when charlie was going to the community center dressed as santa charlie never went but a santa turned up there and i reakon it was Sean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here