Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is your preferred choice of Albion boss?

Next Albion boss - who do you want it to be?

• Total voters

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I voted for Terry Connor . . . because I can (did he not once score at the Goldstone, playing for England? U21's)

Alan Curbishley would be good, Steve Coppell would be the easiest instant option, but would he stay long? 2nd time round doesn't work historically . . . ask AM and MA.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
we do not want John Gregory in Sussex, let alone anywhere near the club, I would defend DK in shooting the c**t if he was appointed

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
I'd be quite happy to see Liam Brady come back, this time with some money to spend. He built a good team that played attractive football but wasn't allowed to spend anything by the board. However I don't think he is a realistic choice.

Of the ones being discussed please give me Coppell over Wise but I think that is very much the tone of this poll

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
2 people have voted for Adams!?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Paul Jewell or Mr Coppell please.

If not him, then Colin Wanker (just to annoy the muppets at the wrong end of the M23)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Coppell, Cotterill, Curbishley, in that order.

With Tony Adams as DEFENSIVE coach.

BIG GAY AL

May 27, 2008
i still do wander, why would Coppell join us when really he is a top Championship/low Prem level manager, i understand there's the money and the stadium, but really?? If he still live in Reading that may help cos then its not too far, he may feel he has unfinished business with the club, but i guess its a situation of watch this space.

I still voted Coppell cos i would love to see him manage the team, i dont think it would happen, if not him (maybe slightly more realistic) southgate would be a good call, but really wise or cotterill are the more likely candidates who would accept

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
I wouldn't be against Martin Keown as assistant or as coach. He's been doing his coaching badges and comes across well when interviewed.

He would also be good for screaming in opposing players' faces when they miss penalties.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
no Gannon option either unless I'm going blind

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Coppell every time... fantastic manager, IMHO...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here