Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is your favourite person on NSC ?

life on mars 73

Oct 19, 2010
I like Edna's posts - always crisp and well-argued. Barrel of Fun seems like a nice guy too, really liked his story about meeting that lady in the park. Kinda like Uncle Spielberg too.

But there are a lot of excellent posters on this site, too many to mention really, which is why it's always interesting to visit here.

Keep up the good work, NSCers !

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Oo don't know. Love the forum though, had to be without it for the last 24 hours because of some internet shenanigans. I'll have a think.
Barrel of Fun seems like a nice guy too, really liked his story about meeting that lady in the park.
BoF is lovely - tell me more about this lady in a park!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Just far too many to mention and if I did Id be afraid Id leave someone out. The one place that I have come to every day I had an internet connection and have never been let down.

Ive even occasionally agreed with TCB and WW and the only person who ıve really got angry with was Uncle Buck and it was a storm in a teacup.

Thank you Bozza for making sure that the Albion and its great fans are never that far away.

ATID!

Return of The Rev.

Only poster on here who never abuses anyone, has never used a swear word in his posts and generally doesn't take himself seriously.

Although most can't see it.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Er, I've made over 2,000 quality posts and none of you bastards has mentioned me yet

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Tom Hark Preston Park, Lord Bracknell, and Program Seller, but occasionally others for individual posts.
edna krabbapel too is consistent, even if I don't always agree with what she says.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The Major - someone who is obssessed with disrespecting Crystal Mighty FC almost to the same extent as me

Shout out to the Old Skool -
DK's Mumm (never knowingly dips his toe in the water at temperatures less than 17 degrees celcius)
Simster (a less kooky version of me - apart from his strange view that Stoke City are a big club and his occasionally deluded support of Southampton FC)

Dishonourable shout out to Edna Krab for shouting out the score of the Germany v Greece Olympic football at the 20/20 cricket, much to the annoyance of some bloke in the crowd.

:)

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I trust NSC will take note
That I have attracted a vote
Not of my accord -
It came from abroad
But now I am off for a gloat.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I can say in all honesty that I've never encountered anyone on here that I don't like. Some people hold some opinions that I strongly disagree with but so do some of my mates in the real world. The amount of suport and good will I got from NSC at the beginning of the year, after not posting on here for over a year, was a big deal for me while stuck up in Norfolk, experiencing some heavy shit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here