Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is Your Favourite Big Black Brighton Striker

:fishing:

• Total voters

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
One shocking omission to the list is the LEGEND that was Micky Small. Awsome, evil, skillfull big black striker:afro:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Quicky breainteaser cant member the year,but the game was against blackpool at the goldstone late 70s i think,they had 2 huge black strikers and thier number 10 was a veritable monster,until...............he called for the ball,he had the highest pitched voice i have ever heard man or woman and he got hooba amounts of stick from the northstand,i was told shortly after he was infact deaf,i niether can confirm nor deny this as at the time did not bother to find out,does anybody remember the game or remember the guys name ?

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Always remember Mark Gall for one at the Goldstone, the only player who could be bothered to chase a ball that was going out for a goal kick to the opposition, he caught it and scored. Fantastic effort, don't know what happened to him, I think the poor guy was then injured out of the game I think.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Zamo obvoiusly but then Mike Small, i used to love watching him running at full pelt, knees right up, christ he was only missing a shield and a spear and the Welsh Guards would have been shitting themselves :lol::afro:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Voted 'Other'-Terry Connor totally outclasses the rest,if only for his goal against the scousers at the Goldstone:clap2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Mikey Small.
Terry Connor.

End of

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here