Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is your fav present Albion player

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Cullip.

I think DC actually gets taken for granted. He's quality, week in, week out, we're half the side without him.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Has anyone received a PM from Desert Orchid asking for you to post Jake Robinson on this thread as your tippety toppest Albion player as I know he'd love to be appreciated and all that?

Nor have I - which seems odd given his past form. :jester:

So in the abscence of Dessie's usual plea to big up little Jake, I'll go for Kerry Mayo - he's one of us and he's been here through the good and bad times. I'm praying he's still on the books when Falmer is built so that he gets the testimonial he deserves.

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Danny culip u only at 2 b at blackpool 2 c y!

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Man of Harveys said:
Cullip.

I think DC actually gets taken for granted. He's quality, week in, week out, we're half the side without him.

I agree with your assessment of DC but wouldn't necessarily say we take him for granted. The fans have voted him player of the season in the past and fully appreciate the effort he puts in every game.

Personally in terms of improvement, and overcoming the most concerted running down of an Albion player I can remember in modern times (Kitson excluded)...I plump (no pun intended) for the consummate Guy Butters.

Cannot remember him having anything approaching a bad game this season and I hope he wins the fans player of the season.

He is equal top at the moment in our A21 man of the match voting taken on all away trips.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here