Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is working on Christmas day?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
cool, Big white building on the main road over looking the sea.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Grendel said:
Don't think I've been there. Might pop in if I'm in the area.

you dont want to do that now hes working there! the tipple brothers are now pub employee rivals too!

im backing coachouse biscuit!:clap2:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
booo coach house smells its where 'the white horse' shits.:D

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I think the ODPM are working that day, just putting the finishes touches to the documents announcing their Falmer decision.

:flameboun

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Santa hopefully. :clap2:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Ha ha well I finish work next Thursday, then travel around NZ for three weeks, then travel around Fiji for three weeks, then go home in time for my brothers 21st and Christmas. So no, I wont be working until January at the earliest.

You could say that I am fairly chuffed about this.:clap2: :clap2:

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Croydonbloke said:
Earn all you want but it won`t beat getting up xmas morning to see my childrens faces glow when opening their presssies and whilst you are slogging your guts out at work we`ll all be diving into a nice big turkey full of trimmings and loads of Wine and Beer.

BRING ON CHRISTMAS.:bounce: :bounce: :drink:

Absolutely!

I had to work one Christmas when my oldest two were 4 and 2 and I've never forgiven myself for not being there when they woke up. Nothing beats the three kids waking up at 4am and seeing their faces when Santa has been.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Starry said:
Absolutely!

I had to work one Christmas when my oldest two were 4 and 2 and I've never forgiven myself for not being there when they woke up. Nothing beats the three kids waking up at 4am and seeing their faces when Santa has been.

I agree, the hangover curiously disappears until theyve finished unwrapping.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Working nights Christmas Eve and Christmas Day but only manning the office in case anything serious goes off at the airport (here's hoping for a quiet one). Working on my own so I'll probably enjoy a sneaky bevvy or two then go to sleep.

And £2,000 for the privilege.

Mustn't grumble

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I've landed the short straw this year. I was on shift technically anyway, and get 2 lieu days, prob work 12-6, we'll all bring in some grub and make the best of a bad job til piss-up time.

Obviously gutted about not seeing croydonbloke's kids opening their pressies

:dunce: :jester: :dunce:

Mr Fridge

Oct 13, 2004
Not only am I not working on December 25th my employer is forcing me to take annual leave whether I want to take the day off or not.

Emily's Mum

Jul 7, 2003
In the jungle, aka BFPO 11
Break up Thursday 15th December & going back 3rd January. I don't have any choice in the matter, but I'm looking forward to spending time with the kids and watching the Albion :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here