Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is working on Christmas day?

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
I am (found out yesterday) and it's GREAT. No more being treated like a 12 year old by my parents... no more shuttling across town to keep both sides of the family happy... and I get to steer clear of my girlfriend's nice but slightly scary parents as well! :clap: :clap:

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
I've worked Christmas Day and New Years Eve for the last three years, so I'm quite looking forward to not having to do it this year.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Not working but I am on standby so its a normal christmas day witht he added privledge of getting payed 12 pound an hour for doing it in case I get called out I just have to stay semi sober

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I only got a job yesterday down a pub in rottingdean serving pub food and training as a chef, and I have to work for a min of 2hours on xmas day but get tripple pay! £13 PH not bad for a sixteen year old handing out pub food.:smokin:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
No bloody way, im planning on building and playing with my 3 year old boys new Pirate Ship that we have got him etc and generally getting slowly drunk during the day.
:drink:

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I'm working. We get 350% so can't be bad plus Boxing day is more important to me with the Albion playing!

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
Oh, and I forgot to mention. Double time plus £104 plus a day off in lieu!
Earn all you want but it won`t beat getting up xmas morning to see my childrens faces glow when opening their presssies and whilst you are slogging your guts out at work we`ll all be diving into a nice big turkey full of trimmings and loads of Wine and Beer.

BRING ON CHRISTMAS.:bounce: :bounce: :drink:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Drumstick said:
I only got a job yesterday down a pub in rottingdean serving pub food and training as a chef, and I have to work for a min of 2hours on xmas day but get tripple pay! £13 PH not bad for a sixteen year old handing out pub food.:smokin:
Free meals to NSC members Sir!!

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I'm on 'call' for Christmas Day and Boxing Day, did it last year, got one call which was sorted out in 10 mins and BANKED a rather tidy sum.

Last edited:

brighton2win

Aug 21, 2005
i havent got a job:angry: :angry: dunno if i can afford a season ticket next season if i dont get one (im 15 btw so i cant get any old job easy)

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
brighton2win said:
i havent got a job:angry: :angry: dunno if i can afford a season ticket next season if i dont get one (im 15 btw so i cant get any old job easy)

I know its stupidly hard int it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here