Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is welcome round yours for a cuppa tea anytime?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Steven Spielberg
Harrison Ford
Christian Bale
Roxanne Milana
Al Pacino
Jean Michel Jarre
Jean Jacques Burnel
Asa Akira

That would be IMMENSE.

I would want a female that I could have a good laugh with, and flirt with. I will have a think. I do like Lisa Tarbutt (I don't expect anyone else to come up with her).

Would that be Lisa Tarbuck, so long as she didn't bring her dad!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Michael Palin is welcome round my house for a cuppa tea anytime

palin1.jpg

Who is welcome round yours for a cuppa tea anytime?

me too and he can bring his cat along with Paul O'Grady not for his comedic value but because he is a very decent human being ........and he loves animals

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
So Mylene, do you fancy a cup of tea or something? Ah, no tea, how about the "or something" ?

myleene-klass.jpg

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
Pete Docherty would be welcome round my house anytime so I could smash his face in.

Kate Moss would be welcome as long as she promised not to sick her Hobnobs up after.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Well not only liking cricket as well as football. Would like to chat and listern to Sir Richard Hadlee,great player. :clap:

Attachments

• hadlee_getty203.jpg
    hadlee_getty203.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 161

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
I would quite happily lay on tea and cake for any of these outstanding people:

Nelson Mandela
Dame Judi Dench
Dawn French
The Archbishop of York (John Sentamu)

Dont offer Nelson Mandela chocolate cake for Gawds sake. He scoffed all mine whilst I was in the kitchen making another pot of tea. Might well have been the modern father of the Rainbow nation but he is a bit of a pig when it comes to sweet things to be honest.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Robbie Reinelt
Jimmy White
Natalie Merchant

Three names you'll never see together again. Ever.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Dont offer Nelson Mandela chocolate cake for Gawds sake. He scoffed all mine whilst I was in the kitchen making another pot of tea. Might well have been the modern father of the Rainbow nation but he is a bit of a pig when it comes to sweet things to be honest.

Thanks for the advice...I was recently given a recipe for lemon drizzle cake and might be tempted to give that a try...but to be honest, if Madiba wanted to gorge himself on my chocolate cake I would take it as a compliment, the old fella has certainly earnt it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here