Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the striker Mcghee is talking about?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
SCR say it's somebody at Brentford, big, tall, black (am I allowed to say that on here?). Surname begins with 'O'? 100 grand fee could be a problem.........

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Bwian said:
SCR say it's somebody at Brentford, big, tall, black (am I allowed to say that on here?). Surname begins with 'O'? 100 grand fee could be a problem.........
Only one player at Brentford who's surname begins with 'O' that's Kevin O'Connor, he's not black, he's 5'11" and he is a striker/right winger with 69 starts and 17 sub appearances and only 6 goals.

Trigger said:
Only one player at Brentford who's surname begins with 'O' that's Kevin O'Connor, he's not black, he's 5'11" and he is a striker/right winger with 69 starts and 17 sub appearances and only 6 goals.

Like the way you've tried to blend some stats that are BLATANTLY lifted from soccerstats.com or wherever into your everyday conversation. Very sly. ;)

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
Cureton is a good bet. Wants to go back to the UK. Only club that really want him (after Sunderland didn't take him on) are Bristol City, and being an ex-Rovers players and hearing the chants that the Cider'eds had for him, I'd betcha he'd jump to go to Brighton. Just pay him half-decent money and he'll get you back to Division One.

Note: If he plays alongside Knight, get someone tall in the team somewhere, will ya?

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Don't reckon it's Cureton. RLZ says whoever the player is, he's tall. Cureton isn't that tall is he?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I do wonder whether we are actually looking at a striker, or any other player come to that, at all. Sorry to be so cynical.

:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here