Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who is the most RANDOMLY famous person you've worked for/with/on behalf of ?

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Ok, fun thread here, see who has the best claim to fame.

Who is the most famous person that you've had contact with through work, either working for, against, with, or acting on their behalf ie: lawyer etc.

My claim to fame as it were, is RIO from GLADIATORS.

glads.jpg

BEAT that !! :lol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Certainly can't beat that, though I can match it with AMAZON [Shaaron Davies] Have also worked alongside Michael Johnson, Steve Cram, etc, etc, etc on BBC outside broadcasts for athletics and swimming.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I was Bruce Oldfield's bookkeeper for a couple of years although it was a long time after he released tubular bells

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
liam Gallagher, Elton John, Amanda Holden, Les Dennis, Patsy Kensit (told her 'f*** off you rude rock star fucker') cpl of others but cant remember who??

Sharon Davies, SEb Coe, etc Any of the has beens associated with the Olympics, our BMX champion is a cracking lad, a Few POliticians.

A previous star of home and away i think whe was a copper in it, works here as a PA.
She got something about her. Can look rather dirty, but doesn't look like an actress.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Jeremy Paxman's brother was seconded to my old company about 12-13 years ago.

Looks like a slightly tubbier version of him.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Dave Benson Phillips, I wourked with him at Chessington World of Adventures when I was about 18

davebensonphillips.jpg

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Once served Anita Roddick and (then) Sir Colin Cowdrey when I worked in a shop in Arundel.

Heffle Gull

JCL since 1979
Feb 5, 2004
Heathfield
My wife Sold Car Insurance to Morten Harket, and has served Jane Torville in our local supermarket.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Andy Crane (of Ed the Duck) fame, Nedum Onouha (England U-21 Captain), Martin Edwards (Ex Chairman of MUFC), Kelvin Tatum

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
My old job involved speaking at graduation ceremonies. I spoke at a ceremony last year with Sarah Brown (the PM's wife).

Not very exciting... sorry.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
I have met Tall Paul Newman (DJ), Mohammed al Fayed and Victoria Wood whilst working at the South Lodge Hotel in Lower Beeding when I was smaller.

Also met Carl Cox when I was working at the Sony Centre. However my best moent was INSTALLING a new TV for Eric Clapton in his house in Loxwood. There was signed stuff from pretty much every legend in ROCK!:afro::rave::guitar:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here