• George Best

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Alex Best

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Who is the most pathetic, George Best who has insulted the family of the person who died to give him a new liver to allow him more benders and wife beating opportunities or Alex Best for actually allowing him back again after kicking him out 6 times now.

I don't want to har another word about this pathetic couple they make me sick.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Gareth Glover said:

So why start this thread?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Good point

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Gareth Glover said:
Who is the most pathetic, George Best who has insulted the family of the person who died to give him a new liver to allow him more benders and wife beating opportunities or Alex Best for actually allowing him back again after kicking him out 6 times now.

Give me the Bests over the Beckhams though any day of the week.

:D :clap2:

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Gerorge Best is a tw*t. After being told ne more drink could kill ya and getting someoens liver, to go on drinking benders is stupid. Someone who really needed that liver and wouldn't bugger it up agian could have had, except he's got it and is buggering it up again :censored:

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Alex Best for continuing to put up with him. She should have pressed charges to teach him a lesson.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
I'm not privy to the Best finances, but I'd be willing to bet he's pissed a considerable fortune up against the wall and they may not be too much left...she could be on a loser.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Has to be George.

I have nothing but contempt for the man.

He wasted a great talent at an early age. He continues to abuse his body (and a new liver which could have gone to a more deserving donor).

And he has no talent whatsoever now! Have you seen him being helped by Messrs Stelling and Marsh on Gillette Soccer Saturday?

He can't even keep up with his beloved Man U on the screen!

On the other hand I think Alex is lovely. A little misguided perhaps but lovely.

If george had died at a young age a la Robin Friday he would have been an enigma in football, an almost mythically brilliant footballer.

However, he is growing old disgracefully and will die a sad old man. Alcohol abuse at its worst. Silly old ****.

jonnyboylennon said:
If george had died at a young age a la Robin Friday he would have been an enigma in football, an almost mythically brilliant footballer.

Mythically brilliant??. He was the greatest ever. You had to see him to see hopw unbelivably brilliant he was - Gascoigne was not close, Beckham is a big wuss in comparisom, Owevn is not in the same league.
Even if he had died young, he would still be the greatest footballer ever.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
George is the twat here, his wife probably better off financially with him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here