Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the Ginger bloke

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Fraser or something like that.

Looked decent enough when he came on and was going mental at the final whistle....just what we need...a mental ginger

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Elms

May 11, 2004
Horsham
Was sitting next to his Dad yesterday, who had got a message at quarter to 2 to say his boy was on the bench...he was in hospitality at the Emirates Satdium at the time and had to leg it over to the Den! Really pleased for him, he was so chuffed..nice to see the result meaning so much to the youngsters (our future!)

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
it was tommy fraser indeed, he's the defensive holding midfielder we have been crying out for, but mcghee didnt give him a look in.
of all the youth team games ive seen his stood out in centre mid and played centre back too. only lynch has looked better than him

he did the simple things, won the ball, and passed it to a player in a white shirt

and yes his grandad is frankie

oh and the next great yoof teamer will be scott chamberlain

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
mendoza10 said:

I think it'll be Kane Louis, we lack in striking options and he's banging them in for the youth team.

malcolm prescott

Jul 8, 2006
Preston village
mendoza10 said:
it was tommy fraser indeed, he's the defensive holding midfielder we have been crying out for, but mcghee didnt give him a look in.
of all the youth team games ive seen his stood out in centre mid and played centre back too. only lynch has looked better than him

he did the simple things, won the ball, and passed it to a player in a white shirt

and yes his grandad is frankie

we have a member of mad frankies family playing for us how cool

malcolm prescott

Jul 8, 2006
Preston village
we could get some mafia links big italian investors you mess with my team I smasha your face type of thing DK gave magee an offer he could not refuse and magee made an offer DK could not understand

malcolm prescott

Jul 8, 2006
Preston village
we need to get the word out just look at the links its all starting to fit, donatello the fraser family its not a million miles away to see we could be the get out clause the mafia needs to make the break into engluish football after all the trouble they have had back home why not was magee sacking a condition :eek:

mattieoo

Nov 17, 2005
in the cold
he used to live next door to me, i played football with him loads of times, he was a good 4 years older than me though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here