Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the bloke in H block who likes to shout out W*nker in a very loud and amusing

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Yorkie said:
Isn't she ready yet?

Blimey, how long does it take for her to get ready?

D

Deleted User X18H

hove born&bred said:
EXACTLY ..........that was your chance to shut me up disprove me GG and you couldn't ................ Goodbye:wave:

No comment I see

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Gareth Glover said:
who is this legend ?.

ps - he has been doing it for the last 5 years !.

Perhaps he has un-diagnosed tourets syndrome. It might be a cry for help.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I have to admit I didn't hear him either?

Mind you I think I know who you might be talking about. There was a guy who used to sit just in front of me that used to do something similar. He's moved a bit further forward now, which I assume is nearer you?

D

Deleted User X18H

I will donate another £50 to the alive a kicking fund if Gareth Glover can prove he is a season ticket holder and for the last 5 years by producing a ticket with his name on and an account No (blanked out in view of data protection) cant say fairer.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
hove born&bred said:
I will donate another £50 to the alive a kicking fund if Gareth Glover can prove he is a season ticket holder and for the last 5 years by producing a ticket with his name on and an account No (blanked out in view of data protection) cant say fairer.

Blimey GG - you don't half attract the stalkers on here... :ohmy:

No idea why hove b&b is acting like he's one commode short of an en-suite, but I for one can vouch for GG being a season ticket holder - well last season at least - cos he sold me two spares cost price for a couple of mates when he couldn't make it to one of the games at Withdean. £50 to the Live & Kicking? Pah! £100 to the REMF! Or Pistols At Dawn!

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Tom Hark said:
Blimey GG - you don't half attract the stalkers on here... :ohmy:

No idea why hove b&b is acting like he's one commode short of an en-suite, but I for one can vouch for GG being a season ticket holder - well last season at least - cos he sold me two spares cost price for a couple of mates when he couldn't make it to one of the games at Withdean. £50 to the Live & Kicking? Pah! £100 to the REMF! Or Pistols At Dawn!
If it comes to a duel,can I volunteer to be GG's Second

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here