Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the best and worst player in the squad?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Worst - Hawkins

To be fair we have only seen Hawkins 100% fit a few times this season and the rest of his poor performance have been down to bad luck or lacking confidence.

I honestly believe he will shows us he is a good defender in time.[/QUOTE]

I know it looks likley that were going to be in a relegation battle at the end of the season but Im sure we wont get that far down the football pyramid!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
To be fair we have only seen Hawkins 100% fit a few times this season and the rest of his poor performance have been down to bad luck or lacking confidence.

I honestly believe he will shows us he is a good defender in time.

I know it looks likley that were going to be in a relegation battle at the end of the season but Im sure we wont get that far down the football pyramid![/QUOTE]

deponds if you are countil L2 as the lowest of Ryman 3

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Best: On skill, contribution to team and consistency it's clearly Forster by far

Worst: Out of player's that actually play I'd say it's probably Robinson

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Anyone foolish enough to have gone to Crewe or Peterborough will know that McLeod created more goalscoring chances in those games than most of the other players have all season. If Micky carries on and he gets fit you may look back on this thread and laugh (or, more probably, carry on whingeing.)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Best - Elphick
Worst - Hart

beefypigeon

Aug 14, 2008
What does everyone have against fraser?
He's not a bad player at all...

Best player i'd say probably Elphick or Forster

Worst player - McLeod. Dont understand why hes played over Cox most weeks, he adds nothing to the team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here