Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is our best striker ?

Who's our best striker?

• Total voters

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
In which system? How much does off the field play into it? Best at what - is goal scoring more important than being a great supplier (think Heskey)? "Best" is such a vague and subjective term.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
1st prize to stupidest poll of the year, 1 Murrey = all the rest put together.

Overstatement. I think Murray is slightly better than Barnes, but thats based on seeing Murry week in week out this year and two or three games with Barnes. Secondly, Holroyd might have the potential to be better than Murray, you never know, Gus could work wonders with the kid. Murray is best, but not as confortably as he should be

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
TedStriker-Pressure.jpg

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Forster is probably the best but to be honest I don't really count him as one of our players anymore since he is clearly not going to play for us again. Let's move on...

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Barnes, greater potential than Murray and seems more clinical, I reckon with some good coaching he could one day hit 25+ in this league.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Murray is Very overated IMO, the most important attribute for a striker is finishing, both Barnes and Forster are better at that than him

Rubbish. Murray isn't the best finisher in the world, he's not what you'd call a natural finisher or a 'goalscorer' but he offers a lot more as a striker and his goalscoring record is pretty good anyway!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here