Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who is going to win the champions league final

wizo7

Man Met Massive
Dec 17, 2008
Bolney
I would rather the english time won, but i would'nt lose any sleep over it if United lost.
I'm hoping it will be a good game, as on paper it sounds awesome! although these sought of games can just end up being a flop! :shrug:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
FC-Barcelona.png

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Barca misfired horribly over both legs v Chelski. Chelski defence wasn't all that, Barca just didn't have a clue how to play against them. They're not much cop unless they're doing a stroll in the park in the sub-standard Spanish League. Fully expecting Man U to rip 'em to pieces.

Barca misfired horribly over both legs v Chelski. Chelski defence wasn't all that, Barca just didn't have a clue how to play against them. They're not much cop unless they're doing a stroll in the park in the sub-standard Spanish League. Fully expecting Man U to rip 'em to pieces.

Same, wouldn't be surprised at 3 or 4 nil.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Please pleas please let it be Barcelona!!

Anyone know of any decent pubs that are turning spanish for the night?

I know The Vic in Portslade is thinking of decorating the pub in Barca colours but don't know of any others which is a bit of a suprise.

I might have a word with the landlord of the Hove Park Tavern to see if we can do that up in Barca colours as well.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
As much as I hate to say it I think United. Barca will be without their full backs and Dani Alves is pretty much a winger so that is an attacking option taken out as well. Throw in the injury to Marquez and the defence selected will be interesting

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Naturally as much as I dislike Man United (only thier plastic fanbase) , I would like to see them do it, because they are an English club.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Please pleas please let it be Barcelona!!

Anyone know of any decent pubs that are turning spanish for the night?

I know The Vic in Portslade is thinking of decorating the pub in Barca colours but don't know of any others which is a bit of a suprise.

I might have a word with the landlord of the Hove Park Tavern to see if we can do that up in Barca colours as well.

So Hypocritical really, all barcelona are is the spanish version of Man united.:O

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Man Utd

Making an educated and intellectually balanced overview;

United are the local team, supported by loads of southerners, they are representing our green and pleasant land.

Barca are alright for a bunch of dagos, and I quite liked the city - but they have Argies and that poncey Thierry Henry.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
So Hypocritical really, all barcelona are is the spanish version of Man united.:O

Erm....no. For a start, Barcelona are owned by their fans rather than a Yank.

Real Madrid are, IMO, the Spanish version of ManUre.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here