Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is going to the march then?

Jul 20, 2003
I had foolishly made an appoinment to see a client this evening at 6 p.m. - I've been scratching my head as how to dealy it at such short notice.

10 mins ago he phone up to see if he could move it back to a bit later as he had forgotten that he had something else to do this evening. He politely explained how important his other commitment was and I was inclined to agree

That's another two at the march then.

:clap2: :clap2:

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I'm sorry i can't make it. I'm leaving work early on Wednesday to go to Nottingham, and can't scive off early twice in a week!:nono:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
pevenseagull said:
I had foolishly made an appoinment to see a client this evening at 6 p.m. - I've been scratching my head as how to dealy it at such short notice.

10 mins ago he phone up to see if he could move it back to a bit later as he had forgotten that he had something else to do this evening. He politely explained how important his other commitment was and I was inclined to agree

That's another two at the march then.

:clap2: :clap2:

What a result, prehaps you can have your meeting at the fundraiser after?

Jul 20, 2003
Wardywonderland said:
What a result, prehaps you can have your meeting at the fundraiser after?

going somewhere a bit more quiet, but if we wrap things up in good time I'll see if he'll come along for a pint or two 'cause he's gotta get the train back, irrespective, I should be able to make it along for 10-ish.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Me.
Commonlaw Mrs Rangdo.
Daddy Rangdo.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Just got a baby sitter, see you all there:clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports