Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who is going to the crawley match tomorrow?

gts big bruv

Apr 15, 2004
Tavistock
My Crawley mate ( use the term loosley) says that the corrupt owners are on the way out and the club is up for sale He is very upset that everybody is boycotting as he needs the money :D :lolol: ??? :rolleyes:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
DAMANCLAY said:
I cant work out if thats sarcasm or not. We are boycotting for Crawley as they are trying to get rid of there corrupt owners something us Brighton fans know all about.
See Perry Milkins thread on the newset member Brigfhtonkrap.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
DJ Leon said:
Can you pay on the gate?

There's no other way, actually.

Mixed messages from Crawley at the moment.

The Devils Trust appear to have called off the boycott, but most individuals still saying they won't go in.

XIV Eye, The Grub and I are all going and will be with the Crawley fans in the car park before the game, but I think we will be going in. It's a tough call at the moment, because the Majeeds seem to be defeated, and Chaz has said they will walk away, but the administrator says that one of the 5 bids on the table is from the Majeeds.

I'm just confused as to what is best to do now, but I've got my climbing gear with me and might end up in K2 instead!!

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
sully said:
There's no other way, actually.

Mixed messages from Crawley at the moment.

The Devils Trust appear to have called off the boycott, but most individuals still saying they won't go in.

XIV Eye, The Grub and I are all going and will be with the Crawley fans in the car park before the game, but I think we will be going in. It's a tough call at the moment, because the Majeeds seem to be defeated, and Chaz has said they will walk away, but the administrator says that one of the 5 bids on the table is from the Majeeds.

I'm just confused as to what is best to do now, but I've got my climbing gear with me and might end up in K2 instead!!

Thanks sully, I will probably pop along after work. I don't actually believe boycotts work too well - who will be deprived the owners or the club? A bit of both maybe?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Well, it sounds like they are all going in, now (it's getting like the hokey-cokey up there!), so no more wringing of hands needed.

Lets hope we get a good turn out, and don't forget to join in any anti-Majeed singing. :clap:

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
The excuse for playing Crawley was that the players need a decent level to play against with only 9 days before the season starts.Yet the team Crawley will put out tonight, will only be county league standard at best.
Surely Eastbourne or Lewes would have given us more of a game

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here