Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is going to Pelham House, Lewes 2.30 pm , Roll Call

Easy 10 said:
NOoooooooo don't wear stripes
Better they see the wrath of LDC TAXPAYERS rather than Albion fans. Go dressed as a Lewes resident. I would suggest a sensible tweed jacket with leather patches on the elbows, a pair of brown corderuoy trousers, and one of those hats with the fold-down earflaps (tied up of course). Pipe an optional extra.
Don't forget the dead catholic under your arm,don't like football but love a bit of sectarian violence.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I made it for about 5 minutes!
Waiting outside I got a call just before 230pm, but I wandered over to go in. The guy on the door said there was only space for 7 more people and including the press there were about 10 of us. I felt it would be better if it got more media coverage so I wandered off.

Nice to see some Lewes residents outside there too...

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Jam The Man said:
I made it for about 5 minutes!
Waiting outside I got a call just before 230pm, but I wandered over to go in. The guy on the door said there was only space for 7 more people and including the press there were about 10 of us. I felt it would be better if it got more media coverage so I wandered off.

Nice to see some Lewes residents outside there too...

Yes, best that residents and media get in rather than interlopers from WORTHING!!

;)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Curious Orange said:
Yes, best that residents and media get in rather than interlopers from WORTHING!!

;)

I know.. I felt naked and lost.

Albeit I work in Lewes.. does that count?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here