Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] who is going down?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We are 13 points off a Europa League place with 24 available, so sadly that won't be this season.
I'd scrolled forward into next season.
Keeping more fodder now, to use as a buffer then, or will only be looking up.

Watching the Villa game and they are definitely on top

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Villa
Bournemouth
Norwich

Schadenfreude (/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔɪdə/; German: is the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, or humiliation of another.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
can I vote for Leeds, massive and Palace?

i know none of them can, but that would be utopian

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Sheffield Utd will be a one season wonder, will be in the relegation battle next season.

This season Norwich are gone, I think Bournemouth are in deep shit and might drop, then it’s Villa or Watford, I think West Ham will just get out, we need 4 points IMO which is not guaranteed by any stretch but I’m far more confident than this time last week.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Sheffield Utd will be a one season wonder, will be in the relegation battle next season.

This season Norwich are gone, I think Bournemouth are in deep shit and might drop, then it’s Villa or Watford, I think West Ham will just get out, we need 4 more points IMO which is not guaranteed by any stretch but I’m far more confident than this time last week.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Amazing what one win and a draw can do to bring the arrogance back. Until we manage another win and a draw I’m optimistic we will stay up. Then again we are Brighton two penalties all season and we miss one of them :facepalm:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Amazing what one win and a draw can do to bring the arrogance back. Until we manage another win and a draw I’m optimistic we will stay up. Then again we are Brighton two penalties all season and we miss one of them :facepalm:

Maupay’s stunning goal on Saturday followed by a piss poor penalty in the next game is SO Brighton, isn’t it? Glad it was that way around though.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

This season Norwich are gone, I think Bournemouth are in deep shit and might drop, then it’s Villa or Watford, I think West Ham will just get out, we need 4 points IMO which is not guaranteed by any stretch but I’m far more confident than this time last week.

Of the 5 teams below us, I see Watford as the strongest by a significant margin. West Ham will probably survive due to the difficulty of Villa and Bournemouth's fixtures. I wouldn't bet against Villa having the chance to save themselves on the last day against West Ham though!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX

I agree. Fans of other clubs must look at our new found confidence and really want us to fail which of course is still possible. We need at least one more win and a couple of draws, even then we may only just scrape home. Norwich is the big game for us, win this, and it will be difficult, we are on the way to safely. Lose it and the nerves will be jangling once again and we are in the mix......

.....having said that I would rather be in our position than any of the clubs below us. Hoping for a point v United who I realise are on fire atm, so could be a heavy defeat.

colinz

Banned
Oct 17, 2010
Auckland
I can't see B/muff & Villa each picking up more than 7 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here