Palarse

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Everton
Southampton
Leicester

The Colonel

Sep 4, 2023
Southampton are the only team that is doomed. I just don't see anything in their squad that gives them a chance of getting more than about 20 points.

Leicester are better than Southampton but I'd still back them to go down. They appear weaker than when they went down two years ago.

I'm fairly confident Ipswich will stay up. I think they have a good manager and have bought well. It's between Everton and Brentford for the third place, I'll go with Brentford to drop.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Surprised no one else has mentioned City. I also think they’ll get relegated, probably with Southampton and either Everton or Leicester
Man City, Everton and Vardy would be very nice.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Leicester
Everton
Man City

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Surely it’s time for Everton to go
I’ve nothing against except they’ve been stinking out the PL forever seemingly so yes, time to flush. Begone.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Now the transfer window has closed who do you think will be the relegated teams. For me it’s Everton (sold their best player), Southampton (no striker of note) and Leicester (Needs Vardy to be outstanding or no goals), pushed hard by Brentford (Toney will be a big loss and his replacement out for months)

I thought North Croydon Wan**ers would have been favourites but getting Nketiah and Challobah yesterday and keeping Guehi has probably saved them. I think Ipswich should be ok (better than Luton last year),
Palace will be top 12 easy.

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
It’s time for Everton to go, but they’re in a world of mess right now. Huge debts, with even more that haven’t hit their books from the new stadium, and a bang average squad with no real assets to sell.

I don’t see a way they can be anything other than relegation fodder each season without a relegation reset (like Villa did). But on the flip side, relegation could spell doom for that club with looming debts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here