Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is going dahn from the Championship

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Crewe, Cardiff, Luton.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
At least one of the promoted sides will suffer- I'm going to say Luton.

Millwall and Cardiff have to be down there- they're leaking players at a dizzying speed. Of the two, I think Millwall are maybe a little worse off as I don't think Claridge will prove himself to be a good manager. Cardiff could be o.k-Dave Jones is a fair manager, certainly better than Lennie Lawrence.

Crewe and Watford are almost definitely going to finish in the bottom third of the table, very possibly in the bottom 3.

I think Stoke will struggle too. They couldn't score for love nor money last season and they now no longer have their firstchoice 'strike force' of last season. If their defence doesn't hold up, they're going to be in big trouble.

Brighton will finish a comfortable 17th and be safe with two games spare.:)

Brighton - 56 points
Sheff Wed- 54 points
Stoke- 53 points
Luton - 52 points
Cardiff- 50 points
---------------------------
Watford- 49 points
Crewe - 48 points
Millwall - 44points

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Aren't Watford being given a 1.5 million transfer kitty by the soon to be married EJ? Have to f*** up big time to go down with that sort of budget.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
This is sam, i dont really post much on here, i just read most of the threads,but is Ernest a palarse fan or sommit? He never says anything usfull or positive,and wots that about dick knight not puttin any money in the club? HE ANT GOT NO MONEY.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
If we don't sign some more players then I fear it may be us. :(

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ernest said:
That's too true and the sooner he goes the better it will be :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

And I suppose you're going to take his place ? You may have noticed (although you really are too much of a cretin to do so) that's there's not much of a queue to take his place.

I was thinking that if you did follow up on your threat to kiss DK's ring piece he'd shit in your mouth. Trouble is you wouldn't be able to swallow it as you're already full of shit.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Us, unless certain people who have promised us money deliver.

SIMPLE

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Referee is the first person to mention Southampton: I have a sneaky suspicion that they won't find life easy in this division.

Millwall and Watford seem certs to me, Cardiff could if they go into admin.

So I'll say Millwall and Watford and one from the Saints or Cardiff.

Good to see Ernest has carried on from where he left off - now I know that NSC is really back.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well I don't know about Watford, they've signed a few decent players so I reckon they'll be alright. I can certainly go with Millwall and I think Crewe will continue to struggle as Ugarte is no Dean Ashton. I doubt that Southampton will go down but they won't find it easy, especially with a chairman like Wupert and and overrated and over the hill 'Arry Redknapp. Coventry won't be doing a lot either as they are even poorer than ourselves.

Cardiff will be amongst the also rans and I don't hold out that much hope for Luton or Wednesday. We'll be in the lower half but much will depend on the outcome of the Harding saga and who comes in with what we get for him.

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Crewe
Millwall and
Stoke....

by us surviving on the last day as per!

This season we are no longer a surprise. Teams will be used to the horrors of Withdean. I fear Butters is nearer the end, we may have (another) keeper crisis and of course we wont know what the onion bag looks like.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
I think it is between us, Millwall, Cardiff, Stoke and the three promoted teams.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Last season we were told that part of the reason we were cannon fodder is because nobody wanted to come tot he Withdean when there was no Falmer on the hoprizon. Now I know in my blood we're going to get a 'Yes' in the Autumn so what does that throwe up for the january transfer period? More money tos pend.. players wnating to come to a club that's onthe up and up?

Claridge can't manage much as I like the guy - Millwall
Icelandic owners who repair what doesn't need fixing - Stoke
No money, no faith, no direction - Cardiff

and Owen to sign in the Transfer window in January!!!:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here