Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is going dahn from the Championship

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Assuming it's not us, so Brighton cannot appear in your selection any of you sods who are thinking of being negative before a ball is kicked :p

Millwall- compulsive gamblers don't make good managers - Peter Shilton anyone?

Luton - just a gut feeling

Stoke- sacked a decent manager for not being pro-active with foreign signings, so clearly a clueless board

Last edited:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Crewe. Ugarte is still no replacement for Ashton
Cardiff. Here's hoping.
Millwall. Claridge has only managed once, and he didn't do a good job. Millwall are in turmoil with players and board members all walking away.

What you say about Stoke is right, but they haven't lost enough players yet. They'll go down next season.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff - no players, lots of debt. It's not looking good.
Crewe - Ugatre will not fill the hole left by Ashton and they should finally drop.
Millwall - Claridge is a very bad choice as manager.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Watford, Crewe, Cardiff, Millwall, Luton, Stoke, Plymouth, Sheff Wed

I think we can finish abopve all of these sides.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Ernest said:
Because of the criminal lack of investment in the team by a tinpot dictator of a chairman we are certainties to be relegated :angry: :angry: :angry:

you kno wfor a second i thought you meant there'd been a rule change...but it was oh so obvious!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
afters said:
you kno wfor a second i thought you meant there'd been a rule change...but it was oh so obvious!

You didn't honestly believe that NSC's very own retard and virtual fan would actually post something original or sensible did you ?

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
bhaexpress said:
You didn't honestly believe that NSC's very own retard and virtual fan would actually post something original or sensible did you ?

i must have been distracted for a second by the glorious sights of london in the summer (girls wearing hardly anything, helicopters whirling overhead, police sirens blaring through the streets) but yes:dunce: :dunce: :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here