Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is getting a season ticket for the North Stand

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Perhaps someone more skilled than me could knock up a plan of the seating in the North Stand and we could have a little think about where and with who, based on user-name, we'd like/not like to be sitting near ???

It is the computer age after all :wink:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
I will definately be getting a season ticket for the North Stand.

Nope. First season I will move around the stadium to find my favourite area. Second season I will probably be next to the away fans!:wink:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Probably.

I just hope they can designate another area of the ground for people to be a bit more rowdey in if the North is oversubscribed. Non ST fans who want a bit of atmosphere getting stuck with bobble hats is part of what killed the atmosphere at The withdean.

Looking at Roz's pictures the roof is really low at the back of the West, you could make some noise up there

HalfTimeOrange

Dec 29, 2009
Worthing
Really want to sit there but worried the high demand of people already wanted ST's there will mean I miss out. As i'm already a STH I hope i'll be alright but I have my doubts

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
No people who aren't gonna stand up and sing all game should have said they're getting one! I hope you're all up for that!

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Yep, and as Sheebo says, I fully intend to stand up and sing all game as should anyone who wants to stand in the North stand :)

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I want a season ticket in a similar place to I have at Withdean (I am very central, close to the goal line in the South stand).

I think that will be the West stand at falmer, so West it is :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here