Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who is definitely on their way out?

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
Isn't this all a bit pointless to draw any conclusions at the moment?

Once we KNOW who the manager will be (Gus or otherwise), who stays/goes will be down to them. They will have their vision of the team and thus what type of players fit into that.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Out:

Bridcutt (fee recevied)
Bridge
Upson
Hammond
Vicente
Brezovan
Painter
Harley

In

Hammond (Loan)
David

Heart of the team ripped out. hope there is money around!!

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
I think we have a good chance of keeping Upson if the money is right - after all he's not mentioned in the Stoke squad listing already.

Gaviota

Apr 21, 2013
If Gus stays, he should bring Diego Ifran in.
Uruguaian striker, would be magnificent to play alongside Ulloa, you could get him for peanuts. He ain't playing very much currently, he is young and got lots of potential.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm pretty sure I heard talk of us offering Hoskins a contract seeing as he is injured, in the same at as I'm sure we gave Tommy Elphick an extension when he was injured.

Who would want to buy Hoskins in his current state anyway? I personally think we should keep him anyway. Always liked the look of him and want to see what he can do.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
If Gus goes he should be made to take Harley with him

:lolol:
theres the thing keep Gus and we might keep all of the better players even with him at the helm we will be getting rid of some
Painter
Harley
but I think he might just keep Hoskins and Brez

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
I can't see why we'd want to get rid of any of the current squad after a 4th place finish (everyone on here seems to want to throw out the baby with the bathwater), but I wouldn't be too worried if Hammond went back to Southampton.

Realistically Vicente is getting on and probably wants to go somewhere warmer. I'd love to have Upson and Bridge signed up to keep the defence sound and I think the rest of those out of contract would want a shout at trying to go for an automatic spot next season.

Cheer up guys, the ship ain't started sinking yet, it's just going through some choppy water caused by the wake of a club up the A23. It ain't broke so there's no need to fix it.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
The one that worries me after his very quick exit Monday is Kuszcak as I think that he considers himself a premier keeper and may ask for a transfer.

If PIG went I would be incredibly disappointed. He is a fantastic keeper and replacing him would be very difficult.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here