Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is better Buckley or Rooney?

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Buckley, when he doesn't score he shows commitment to try and get some goals, when Rooney doesn't score, he blames someone else, then blames the crowd, and goes on a barney.

Buckley's face doesn't look like a smashed up potato :lolol:

that is all.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
well a little bit of an argue... how can you have 117% ???

you know, It's a figure of how much his accuracy has gone up in the past few games.

when they said inflation in Zimbabwe went up by C. 1000% it meant that for instance the price of bread has risen to 11 million zimbabwe dollars.

EDIT: erm...it's actually over 200,000,000%...holy hell

Last edited:

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Don't understand why some people are flummoxed by "117% shot accuracy".

It simply means that Will scores... even when he doesn't have the ball. He can just run around on his own doing imaginary little shots, like a kid in a playground daydreaming of being at Wembley, AND IT STILL COUNTS AS A GOAL FOR US.

That is the power of the man.

Ah thanks, for a moment I thought it was a negative, ie some of his intended crosses [not shots] accidently ended up on target for the goal; 100 shots on goal were all on target and 17 out of 100 crosses would also have hit the target [goal] giving an impressive 117% shot accuracy.

Am I close? :dunce:

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
It's actually 116.666%, but it's been rounded up ;)

If you say his first goal yesterday was meant to be a cross, then he's scored 6 goals from 5 attempts on target = 117%. Lethal.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
Don't understand why some people are flummoxed by "117% shot accuracy".

It simply means that Will scores... even when he doesn't have the ball. He can just run around on his own doing imaginary little shots, like a kid in a playground daydreaming of being at Wembley, AND IT STILL COUNTS AS A GOAL FOR US.

That is the power of the man.

He deservedly gets credit for when the wind blows.

I wouldn't want to be stuck in a lift with him.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
If you say his first goal yesterday was meant to be a cross, then he's scored 6 goals from 5 attempts on target = 117%. Lethal.

Thank you for clearing that up for me. How does that compare to Messi? Why are we pissing around with the likes of Rooney ... let's go for it!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Would rather see Buckley in Euro 2012 tbh, he's much better imo. 117% shot accuracy in last 2 games says it all. And Rooney can't play the first couple of games so he's a perfect replacement.

two completely different players cannot be compared

mattislost

Dec 12, 2011
he'll score when he wants
he'll score when he waaaaants
Coz he's Will Buckley and he'll score when he wants

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here