• I am not

Votes: 68 75.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
1.45 York - Fire Up The Band 9/1

" Suffice to say I know this horse will in, it is not a hunch, it is not a guess, it is not a pinstick, it is a FACT.

With my superb track record only FOOLS would not back this horse and back it LARGE today.

I am going to treat my other half to a week in Florida and will take her on the ET ride as the highlight of the holiday on the back of the huge booty I will collecting from Ladbrokes Plc, Southwick Square at 2pm today. Luckily my bank is next door and it will be deposited post haste into the holiday fund.

If anyone cares to join me and the other half on the ET ride later this year back this little beauty LARGE and PM me at 2pm.

Regards US.

" you have not been charged for this information "
" US - in the 5% top wealthiest Men in Southwick "

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Les

I lost my Virginity last year :p

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Fire Up The Band finished an amazing 14th out of 16, poor chap had no chance once the Spielberg money was down.

:nono: :nono:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm a born again Virgin! Does that count?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I AM :wave:

getting Sky soon though , the digitals shit with them now they've lost Sky One and Sky Sports News

D

Deleted User X18H

GG on some recent form Fire Up the Band does indeed have a chance of at least making the frame but what I never understand about these posts of yours is why you impart this information as it is possible though unlikely an NSC plunge will bring the odds of reward crashing down. Knowing you as I vaguely do mate I know you used to have a real problem with punting so these look at me I gamble posts could be rather concerning.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I've travelled on Virgin Trains

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fire Up The Band ran a little dissapointingly it has to be said. I will be back :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here