Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who (if anyone) will officially open the Amex?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
you know when they smash bottles against ships to name them, can we lynch up Archer & Belotti and smash them into the AMEX?

southwickseagull

Mar 4, 2004
southwick
There is only one person. Who, without all his work, there would be no stadium! DICK KNIGHT. Well in my opinion anyway.

Sooty the Thief

Oct 3, 2009
Once I took my puppy dog for a walk and he did a poo on the pavement and I did not clear it up, then an old lady trod in it and slipped on her bum. It was funny.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
There is only one person. Who, without all his work, there would be no stadium! DICK KNIGHT. Well in my opinion anyway.

There is only one person who, without all his MONEY, there would be no stadium. TONY BLOOM.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
For the avoidance of conflict, I'll do it.

Pass the scisorz :banana:

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
i hadn't thought about this till someone asked me yesterday. got me thinking who might be lined up to do it and who we'd want to do it. had a quick look on wikipedia to see who'd opened other new grounds :

Stadium:mk / Pride Park - the Queen
Emirates - Prince Philip
Stadium of Light - Prince Andrew
Ricoh Arena - Dame Kelly Holmes and the Sports Minister
Reebok - John Prescott
Walkers - Gary Lineker

my mate reckoned we might get William and Kate and it would be great publicity for the Amex. to which i replied we don't need anymore publicity cos the whole world already knows about the Amex and there's not enough seats to go round as it is.

Norman Baker

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here