Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who hopes Reading lose tomorrow ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Call me a bitter and sad man if you want but I really hope Reading lose tomorrow and ideally get relegated although that is unlikely. I hope Coppell fails with all my heart.

I can't remember feeling so angry about something since the bellotti/archer days.

He has zero, absolute zero respect from me. A man of integrity and honour don't make me laugh.

I have far more regard for Peter Taylor and the way he left than Coppell. In fact of the 4 managers we have lost because of the restriction of not having a stadium he is bottom of the pile by a country mile.

He signed a 1 year contract after dithering in Thailand for 6 weeks even though Dick Knight offered him a long term contract and then 3 months down the line when we are top of the league he sods off to the first half decent opportunity that comes his way. He cites the stadium but knew the score and the timescales when he signed the contract. It is just an excuse he can use for letting down Dick Knight , the players and the fans.

Dick Knight has been knifed in the back again but the dithering and the way Coppell handled it all was appaling. I hope we meet Reading in the next year and I will make my feelings known.

Anyway what did he do for us, he took us down to division 2 and left the job when he had done 25% of the task leaving the team , fans and club unsettled again.

Yeah I really hope he fails.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i'm not that petty , but really don't care either way !

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
They play Tuesday and I hope they lose as many games as possible. Don't get me wrong, I dont hate Coppell (he did a great job for us) but I DO hate Reading - big time!

I would just like to see Coppell proved wrong.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ok, Ok

who hopes Reading lose their next game :clap:

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
I really, really, really hate Reading at the moment as much as i hate the sarf london scum. But i still have respect for Coppell - he nearly kept us in the first div against all the odds.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Seagull Pete said:
I hope Coppell does well. But not that well!! He has done something for our club, and has left us in a healthy position at the top of the table. Dont forget that.

Will you still feel that way after he's made Leon Knight and Danny Cullip his immediate targets?

He knows exactly what he could get them for too......
salute.gif

Last edited:

AJ~~

Oct 10, 2003
All this bitterness! :(

"Anyway what did he do for us, he took us down to division 2"
--- Award for most ignorant comment of the day! Congrats! ---

Why do (some of) you care so much? I'd be more concerned with getting behind your team and making sure they keep up the good form. All this stupid uncessary hate for Reading isint going to do you any favours.

Back the boys! I'm hoping you go up and we get to play you next season. You're looked upon well by most people, a small club trying to build and be successful. Good luck to you!

Coppell isin't scum, Reading aren't scum, Brighton aren't scum, Little Billy's Aunt isin't scum.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Murphy's law says the FA Cup Third Round draw will result in:

Brighton & Hove Albion v Reading.

Bring it on!!!!! :clap2:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
AJ - whoever you are

Are you saying to me , Brighton are still in Div 1 as you say it is the most ignorant comment of the day ?.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here