Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who here has watched / downloaded an Iraq beheading video?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
WATFORD O said:
I think they probably do but they often get twisted by their own bigotry and hatred and just end up souless.

Who wrote that for you?

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
looney[/i] [B]Its been like that since Cain stoved in Ables head[/B][/QUOTE] That's just hearsay ... you can't prove a thing! [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Man of Harveys said:
No. Because, by doing so, you're ... prolonging the victims' families' torment.

Sorry but I don't see how you're prolonging their agony? Do you tell them you've watched it? Is their agony less if they know people aren't watching it?

I have to confess in a very warped way, I've been tempted to watch one because I've always been intrigued as to how you cut someone's head off with what looks like nothing more than a big knife. I thought about it, realised how painful that must be, how long it must take the victim to die and decided it was something I didn't want to see.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Pavilionaire said:
I watched Eugene Armstrong get beheaded, out of curiosity. For me, the film brought home how extremely evil these insurgents / terrorists are, and the extent to which the Middle East is out of control.

I take the point about how we in the West are, to varying degrees, desensitised to violence in the Middle East, and the Armstrong film certainly brought home to me how scary the situation really is.

Could not agree more Pav. Have seen a few of the ones from Chechnya as well and although not as graphic, were definately more brutal. Forcing naked people out of trains dragging the dead with them and being shot if they do not get on the next train or getting a good kickin for no reason :nono:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Thats an amazing number of people who have watched one of these videos.

I have decided I wont watch one - not unless they get hold of bhaexpress anyway.............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here