Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who held Slade aloft ?.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Which lucky fans hold the Potato Man aloft after the game and more to the point which lucky Barsteward has his cap. Post your claim to fame here.

Got great moby video footage of the great man being held aloft, complete with rousing chorus of 'He's got no hair but we don't care...'. Just need to work out how to upload it now.

As for the sacred cap, it ended up in the Brewery Tap where we all took turns in wearing the priceless relic.

Oh, and footnote to the young whippersnappers in there. THPP does NOT have a dandruff thing going on. It is in fact an ongoing unravelling fabric remnent thing of the Palookaville top which has finally succumbed to one too many many washes in the Preston Drove Launderette and has from this day hence been retired from public use. RIP THPP Palookaville top :down:

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
First I stroked his head, then I kissed his head, and then I was part of the team that lifted him high. I actually had his buttocks in my hands. A truly incredible experience. I actually love him.

f*** me now that really is wank material.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I know. Truly life-changing stuff. I'll be banging one out over that memory for YEARS. I admit I did position myself right behind him a few minutes from the end purely to touch his head, but I couldn't believe my luck when the man next to me started to lift him by the torso, meaning his buttocks were totally exposed and left to be supported by my grateful hands. I actually felt the softness of his bum cheeks. BEAUTIFUL.

Superb :yahoo:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I want to see his smooth buttocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here